An Old School Catholic Message Board

Bbc To Broadcast Gay Mass From San Francisco

Budge

[quote name='Budge' post='1259518' date='Apr 29 2007, 09:12 AM']This has to do with the [b]flaws of a false LEADERSHIP[/b] not the people in the pews.[/quote]
So? Still a logical fallacy. Do you not understand the concept of logical fallacies? Do I need to explain it using smaller words?

Like I said,
[quote name='Terra Firma' post='1259307' date='Apr 28 2007, 09:26 PM']Are you really at the point that all you have left is bashing character? If you can't debate the actual teachings of the Church, and all you have left is attacking the character of Her members [insert: or leadership], then maybe you need to examine the reason you are not Catholic. Is it truly because of a legitimate disagreement with a church teaching, or because you can't deal with your own hatred?[/quote]

Ive told you many times I dont play the paperwork defense game.

ie if I entered into a Baptist church that PRACTICED interfaithism and where the preacher was a crook, I wouldnt stay.

[quote name='Budge' post='1259552' date='Apr 29 2007, 10:24 AM']Ive told you many times I dont play the paperwork defense game.

ie if I entered into a Baptist church that PRACTICED interfaithism and where the preacher was a crook, I wouldnt stay.[/quote]
So ... you don't really want to debate?

Glad you are being honest.

If you don't want to debate, then what are you doing participating on a [i]debate[/i] board?

CatholicCid

[quote name='Budge' post='1259510' date='Apr 29 2007, 08:13 AM']Now remember this gay event is listed directly on the church link,[/quote]

Was it listed in October, because I think that's when it happened?

[quote]If you don't want to debate, then what are you doing participating on a debate board?[/quote]

Raphael's debate with her is around the 3rd page now or so waiting for a response.

Edited by CatholicCid

[quote name='CatholicCid' post='1259580' date='Apr 29 2007, 11:20 AM']Raphael's debate with her is around the 3rd page now or so waiting for a response.[/quote]
My point is that she is not here to actually debate, but simply to make derogatory statements against the church.

As I said before, this is a debate board, not a bashing board. If she wants to slander the Church, her leaders, and her members, then Budge should go elsewhere. If she is actually interested in debate, then she should play by the rules.

CatholicCid

[quote name='Terra Firma' post='1259585' date='Apr 29 2007, 11:28 AM']My point is that she is not here to actually debate, but simply to make derogatory statements against the church.[/quote]

I was agreeing with you :disguise:

[quote name='CatholicCid' post='1259594' date='Apr 29 2007, 11:48 AM']I was agreeing with you :disguise:[/quote]
I was agreeing with your agreement. :ninja:

cathoholic_anonymous

[quote]Hey sure there are nice Catholics in the pews. Dont know about your bishops though...dont see any holiness there with all the false teachings, protection of sex abusers and now protectors of homosexuality promoters.[/quote]

Are you personally acquainted with every Catholic bishop in the world?

A hundred bishops?

Fifty?

I thought not.

TotusTuusMaria

[center]J.M.J.[/center]

I don't see Budge what your all upset about or what your trying to prove by this. These homosexual men are not Catholic. The priest is rebelling against the Church (something I'm suprised your not all-for). So, what is the deal here? What is the point of this thread?

God bless.

In Jesus and Mary,
Teresa

[quote]I don't see Budge what your all upset about or what your trying to prove by this. These homosexual men are not Catholic. The priest is rebelling against the Church (something I'm suprised your not all-for). So, what is the deal here? What is the point of this thread?[/quote]

Well said!

[quote name='Budge' post='1259511' date='Apr 29 2007, 10:15 AM']Paladin, be careful of those Star Wars referneces..

This fits, way too good...

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ9sJVJMiYM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ9sJVJMiYM[/url]

:lol_roll: :lol_roll:[/quote]

See my avatar? It's an [b]Imperial[/b] Scout trooper. See my signature? It's a real movie quote from Darth Vader in [b]A New Hope[/b]. See this face? :D: It's love for the Galactic Empire.

That's one reason I'm Catholic. Long live the Pope and the Holy Empire!

White Knight

[quote name='Paladin D' post='1260428' date='Apr 30 2007, 01:44 AM']See my avatar? It's an [b]Imperial[/b] Scout trooper. See my signature? It's a real movie quote from Darth Vader in [b]A New Hope[/b]. See this face? :D: It's love for the Galactic Empire.

That's one reason I'm Catholic. Long live the Pope and the Holy Empire![/quote]

[b]To PaladinD:[/b] Amen Brother.

[b]To Budge:[/b] After careful examination of your posts, threads, and your claims about the Catholic Church and its Teachings, I find that you are a person who will just come up with anything and post crazy & random things, taking things out of context, also from all the debates and agurements that you have been in with the fellow phatmassers, I see that you refuse to been open minded to the Holy Spirit to learn and accept the Teachings of the Catholic Faith , but rather than do that you still make many fights here and there about, things that are ethier invalid, not condoned, or a miniority. Get Real, rather than fight, how about learning the Truth instead, I will be praying for you, and I bet other Phatmassers will too. However until you come to a reasonable state of learning rather than fighting, I refuse to agure against you or post on any of your threads on anything, big or small, You obviously dont understand that your wasting peoples' time and energy not to mention [b]"MOST"[/b] of All [b]"YOURS"[/b] by refusing to do what is right. You have so many misconceptions about Catholicism and have you have been educated by people who know the Faith, yet refuse to throw out the misconceptions and see the Truth. You are Blind, Willfully. and not ignoranally ethier which is worse. Now I pray that you desire to get help, there are plenty of good people here that have put their time and their energy into trying to help ya, but ya refuse too, why? anyway, likeI said, I pray you wanna get help.

Edited by White Knight

[quote]See my avatar? [b]It's an Imperial Scout trooper. See my signature? It's a real movie quote from Darth Vader in A New Hope. See this face? D.gif It's love for the Galactic Empire.[/b]

That's one reason I'm Catholic. [b]Long live the Pope and the Holy Empire![/b][/quote]

:lol_roll:

[img]http://www.sarcenet.org/imgsrv/darth-ratz.gif[/img]

Edited by Budge