Sojourner Posted May 7, 2007 Author Posted May 7, 2007 [quote name='MissScripture' post='1267078' date='May 7 2007, 03:11 PM']See, that would be a violation of my treaty, too, because he is obviously going to try to crawl on me or my things. Dangling is close enough to touching that it will not be tolerated.[/quote] good glad to see we are on the same page with this
MissScripture Posted May 7, 2007 Posted May 7, 2007 Well, after I had the daddy long legs crawl across my face...*shudders*
Sojourner Posted May 7, 2007 Author Posted May 7, 2007 [quote name='MissScripture' post='1267157' date='May 7 2007, 03:42 PM']Well, after I had the daddy long legs crawl across my face...*shudders*[/quote] that is awful! I mean, not as bad as a tarantula but still awful. You have to be careful around spiders.
MissScripture Posted May 7, 2007 Posted May 7, 2007 Well, we managed to wake up the rest of the campsite when I gasped and threw it across the tent, so my lil sister freaked out and made me turn on our flashlights and find it and kill it. Then she got mad at me when I killed it on her sleeping bag. We finally got the remains of it thrown on the floor. We settled back in and all of the sudden she sits up, turns on the light and grabs her shoe and proceeds to beat it about 10 more times. Then she looked at me and said, "Okay, it's really dead. G'nite."
Sojourner Posted May 7, 2007 Author Posted May 7, 2007 [quote name='MissScripture' post='1267165' date='May 7 2007, 03:50 PM']Well, we managed to wake up the rest of the campsite when I gasped and threw it across the tent, so my lil sister freaked out and made me turn on our flashlights and find it and kill it. Then she got mad at me when I killed it on her sleeping bag. We finally got the remains of it thrown on the floor. We settled back in and all of the sudden she sits up, turns on the light and grabs her shoe and proceeds to beat it about 10 more times. Then she looked at me and said, "Okay, it's really dead. G'nite."[/quote] that's a great story! And you tell it so well!
Romans1513 Posted May 7, 2007 Posted May 7, 2007 [quote name='Raphael' post='1266755' date='May 7 2007, 11:54 AM'][url="http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2007May06/0,4670,ODDSpiderBoy,00.html"]http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2007May06/0,4...iderBoy,00.html[/url][/quote] Once I woke up in the middle of the night and felt something crawling on my cheek. It took me at least half an hour to go back to bed.
Paladin D Posted May 8, 2007 Posted May 8, 2007 (edited) Now I want a doctor to examine my ears, I hear things talking to me. Ear gnomes? Edited May 8, 2007 by Paladin D
Bonbon Posted May 8, 2007 Posted May 8, 2007 [quote name='Terra Firma' post='1266583' date='May 6 2007, 11:55 PM']Well I was just getting ready to turn out my light when I glanced over and saw a HUGE SPIDER DESCENDING FROM THE CEILING TO MY PILLOW. I am now officially not going to sleep tonight, even though I killed it. I mean, what if it has friends, and its evil friends come after me in the dark????? [/quote] *shiver* i wouldn't be able to sleep for a week
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now