hyperdulia again Posted February 1, 2004 Author Posted February 1, 2004 i pray for all of thhe pregnant PMers, but I will start saying some special prayers for her. :)
hopeful1 Posted February 2, 2004 Posted February 2, 2004 the first poem is beautiful, Hyper, becuase it shows the love you have for your children. That's why i like it so much :wub: While it didn't exactly make me "cry like a blubbered", (I save those for special! not that your poem isn't ) but it did make me crack a smile. :)
Azriel Posted February 2, 2004 Posted February 2, 2004 When into your eyes I look I am caught by a hook as deadly to me as that which hangs from any fisher's reel in Mobile Those eyes as blue as the southern skies a single tear falls and alls i know is i'm conquered and moved to cry like a blubbered I knew you could do it! Cool. :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now