An Old School Catholic Message Board

Do You Support World Government?

Budge

Why would I join a church that promotes the UN, one of the world's most godless, evil organizations on the planet.

When I was UU, the UU used to have flags of the UN in its sanctuaries.

No thanks!
[quote]Unconcerned about the overwhelming evidence of the U.N.’s evil agenda — which even concerned Protestant commentators have remarked over and over again — the Vatican’s former observer to the United Nations, Archbishop Renato Martino, at a recent conference in New York City to commemorate the 40th anniversary of John XXIII’s encyclical Pacem in terris, argued "that the U.N. should have greater power." (CWNews, October 1[/quote]

I already have Christ, which is why I dont abide by this nonsense.

Groo the Wanderer

[quote name='Budge' post='1283384' date='May 29 2007, 12:01 PM']Why would I join a church that promotes the UN, one of the world's most godless, evil organizations on the planet.

When I was UU, the UU used to have flags of the UN in its sanctuaries.

No thanks!
I already have Christ, which is why I dont abide by this nonsense.[/quote]

Why would you join a church that rejects the teachings of Christ, passed down through the ages by the successors of St Peter and the Apostles? :idontknow: Please see John 21:25....

Never seen a UN flag in a Catholic Church, myself, btw...

Guest T-Bone

[quote name='Groo the Wanderer' post='1283572' date='May 29 2007, 02:20 PM']Never seen a UN flag in a Catholic Church, myself, btw...[/quote]

But you don't understand. The Catholic Church runs the UU. Anything the UU does is done by the Catholic Church by proxy. Haven't you been reading [i]anything[/i] Budge posts?

Groo the Wanderer

doh! Forgot about that. Guess I should be expecting a knock on the door from the Jesuits soon to remind me... :detective:

[quote name='T-Bone' post='1285332' date='May 31 2007, 06:52 PM']But you don't understand. The Catholic Church runs the UU. Anything the UU does is done by the Catholic Church by proxy. Haven't you been reading [i]anything[/i] Budge posts?[/quote]
Not only that, but according to Budge's trusted mentors, the Catholic Church secretly started the Freemasons, the Illuminati, the Mafia, the Ku Klux Klan, the Nazis, and the Communists. :rolleyes:
Sneaky devious s.o.b.s, those Papists!

I've got one word answer to this,

[font="Impact"][size=7]NO[/size][/font]

The people who want a one world government can lick the dirt off my shoes.

Hey Godchaser I know youd say that: {remember according to the BIble; "they win" dude--not win overall but you know what I mean} Hate to say that but the antichrist is going to control the whole planet.

Question for Catholics here:

Lets say the North American Union becomes a reality what will be your opinion of this?

[img]http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/5517/sppagreement3vc.jpg[/img]

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Socrates' post='1285374' date='May 31 2007, 08:00 PM']Not only that, but according to Budge's trusted mentors, the Catholic Church secretly started the Freemasons, the Illuminati, the Mafia, the Ku Klux Klan, the Nazis, and the Communists. :rolleyes:
Sneaky devious s.o.b.s, those Papists![/quote]

I have a slightly different take on this,

The Illuminati corrupted the Catholic Church. I am reasonably certain of that.

Indeed? It's too bad I know many holy priests, and my bishop is a very holy man...anywho... what is all this NA Union about exactly? If Canada and US are amalgamating, I'm not standing for it!

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1314737' date='Jul 5 2007, 10:01 PM']Indeed? It's too bad I know many holy priests, and my bishop is a very holy man...anywho... what is all this NA Union about exactly? If Canada and US are amalgamating, I'm not standing for it![/quote]
Neither am I. But me and a good friend of mine have come to realize something really interesting from God. When these things happen, and we start to get more and more amalgamated, we need to pray to God that this doesn't work for those who want to create this system, but it will actually work against it.

God has set it up, with the Judge Not lest ye be jugded, that with every step these evil men will try to make us our slaves, and treat us like commodities, the more free we will become, which will seal their fates forever!

I am glad to be your friend SMM, because you are a part of the resistance for Christ. We will stand, and we will fight this battle, knowing, with all peace, God wins in the end!

KnightofChrist

I support one world government.... Its going be great!

When Christ comes as KING!