An Old School Catholic Message Board

Eucharistic Belief

dairygirl4u2c

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i go to daily mass on thursday and friday and it usually happens I will make it somewhere during the week during the summer on tuesday or wednesday.

Our parish only has daily mass on thursday and friday because on tuesday and wednesday the other two parishes of the tri parish have one daily mass a week in their parish.

However, starting Auust 25th, I'll be going to mass everday since it's required in seminary ;)

i go to daily mass on thursday and friday and it usually happens I will make it somewhere during the week during the summer on tuesday or wednesday.

Our parish only has daily mass on thursday and friday because on tuesday and wednesday the other two parishes of the tri parish have one daily mass a week in their parish.

However, starting Auust 25th, I'll be going to mass everday since it's required in seminary ;)

i cantor for 2 churches. i go to mass about 3 times a week. so thats about 12 times a month.. and im gon try to go every morning if i can wake up. i love the mass!!.. heaven on earth...

Edited by doe-jo

I usually go to daily Mass--I started making a habit of it freshman year of college, and when I transferred to FUS it got easier because there were Masses offered throughout the day that I could walk to...though, I usually went off-campus to St. Peter because I don't particularly like the music at the Masses on campus. At home, my parish offers daily Mass 3 times a day, and then there are other parishes I can go to if I must. I have to say, on the few days when I don't go to Mass for one reason or another, my day feels incomplete.

We kind of fluctuate. At the moment we are making it to one or two daily Masses besides Sundays per week, but on a good month we'll make it to more.

Our parish only has morning Masses on Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday. There are evening Masses two other days, but they are the days we have martial arts so we can't make it. Fortunately we have Adoration so despite the limited Mass schedule we have the opportunity to spend time with Him during the week.

Edited by Totus Tuus

1. Yes. Definetly.

2. About three times...maybe less. I really dont know. I would like to go more often, but I am a half an hour from a Church, and I cant get out at 7:30 daily. :( I attend every single Sunday and Holy day though!!! :D:

melporcristo

JMJT
Right now it's hard for me to go to daily Mass because of work.
My day is so much harder when I don't recieve Jesus, but a holy hour quenches my Spiritual Thirst!

Chiquitunga

A great series of books on the Eucharist and Adoration are the [url="http://www.catholictreasures.com/cartdescrip/10757.html"][i]The Eymard Library[/i][/url] - I have Vol. 2 "Holy Communion" and I love it!! There's also a shorter version of it that was published not long ago, [url="http://www.catholiccompany.com/product_detail.cfm?ID=1740"][i]How to Get More Out of Holy Communion[/i][/url] <-- very good!!

I'm thinking of getting all the volumes, though Vol. 2 is really enough to keep rereading! The best price for the complete set I've found it's at the [url="http://www.blessedsacrament.com/theology/emmanuel/orderinfo.html"]The Blessed Sacrament Fathers[/url] site. God bless!