Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

wats going on with PhatMasss???? :ph34r:

Posted

aight :wacko: i can't take this... :wacko::drool:

i'm out until it's fixed so i dont go insane :ph34r:

hyperdulia again
Posted

i like it..it's weiiiiiiird

hyperdulia again
Posted

y rn't you in school?

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

Maybe dUSt blasted the stylesheet or something? dUSt!! Help!!

Posted

I broke phatmass..... again.

Now how did I fix this last time?

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

:unsure: what do you call this?

a WHITE out? :shock:

instead of a black out? :lol:

DUST! what did you do this time!!?? :lol: :rolling:

last time you deleted the board by accident!! i dont think i can go thru one of them incidents again :sadder:

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

you know now that I think about....

it looks like dUSt took the phorum to the cleaners.........

*breaths in*

smells soooo clean!! :rolling:

Posted

i swear dUSt, if i lose all the work i've done in my board, i'm comin after you!!!!

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

i swear dUSt, if i lose all the work i've done in my board, i'm comin after you!!!!

DONT WORRY!!

this has happened more than one before, we just pray really really hard.

trust dUSt, he just likes to give us a good scare every now and than......

BUT....... just in case this isn't one of those times, start praying !!! :rolling:

PyroPenguinX07
Posted

I DONT LIKE IT BACK TO THE OTHER ONE!!!!!

oh I liked the little thing about st. Michael

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

It's a BIGGER phatmass! woooo

now i can see everyone's SIG!! and thats wonderful!!

hey! nice sig carrie!!

very nice and big!! :D

whoo my title is bigger too! dUSt nevermind, lets keep it like this :P

Posted

I dunno i don't really like this... its too easy to get different posts mixed up... or that could just be me :lol:

Posted

ITS THE END OF THE WORLD!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!

hyperdulia again
Posted

I have difficulty seeing. I like the accident.

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

its not the end of the world! dUSt just forgot to pay the light bill again...

:P

hyperdulia again
Posted

and it loads faster.

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

I have difficulty seeing.  I like the accident.

i hear ya hyper.

i mean i wear glasses and if i dont have them on i can't see anything!! :nerd:

but then again...i AM as blind as a bat.........

my sis says that you can see the future with my glasses on cuz my prescription is so strong :sadder:

and thats not nice....especially when its true :shame:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...