Laudate_Dominum Posted February 2, 2004 Posted February 2, 2004 It's that stinking pixels fault!! Darn it!!
willguy Posted February 2, 2004 Posted February 2, 2004 Devil Pixel. Oh well, its returning to normal.
cathgirl Posted February 2, 2004 Posted February 2, 2004 I liked the laundry mat, where's it at? :mellow:
Aloysius Posted February 2, 2004 Author Posted February 2, 2004 GIVE US THE FOREST!!!!! ...err... at least put "PhatMass" at the top.... :ph34r:
Laudate_Dominum Posted February 2, 2004 Posted February 2, 2004 Maybe PM needs an exorcism? Before :pitchfork: :incense: After :farmer:
dUSt Posted February 2, 2004 Posted February 2, 2004 Maybe PM needs an exorcism? Before :pitchfork: :incense: After I don't get it. An exorcism changes us all from right handed to left handed?
VeraMaria Posted February 2, 2004 Posted February 2, 2004 ARGH!!!!!!!!! I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK!!!!!!!! RUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
Aloysius Posted February 2, 2004 Author Posted February 2, 2004 yeha, don't make PhatMass into a Pharm! < ^_^ i crack myself up! >
VeraMaria Posted February 2, 2004 Posted February 2, 2004 Ummmm..... don't mean to be weird or anything.... but is it me or is phatmass awfully ....white? :unsure:
VeraMaria Posted February 2, 2004 Posted February 2, 2004 IT'S BLINDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! :sadder: :sadder: :sadder: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
Aloysius Posted February 2, 2004 Author Posted February 2, 2004 lol u should've seen it b4... at least most of the gray has returned by now... and the TEXT is colorful again, not just BLACK!
Laudate_Dominum Posted February 2, 2004 Posted February 2, 2004 I don't get it. An exorcism changes us all from right handed to left handed? Hehe.. It's supposed to be a nice friendly farmer. :farmer:
VeraMaria Posted February 2, 2004 Posted February 2, 2004 lol u should've seen it b4... at least most of the gray has returned by now... and the TEXT is colorful again, not just BLACK! :ph34r: you know its the end of the world when.... :ph34r:
dUSt Posted February 2, 2004 Posted February 2, 2004 There's an easy solution to all this... Just open the phatmass home page, maximize it to fit your whole screen. Then, open up the phorum in a separate browser, and shrink the browser until the phorum fits exactly where it's suppose to go (using the maximized homepage as a guide behind the browser with the phorum open it it). Then, blur your eyes a little, and viola! phatmass is back to normal. It's what I'm doing right now. Now how do I get rid of that annoying browser navigation bar?
Laudate_Dominum Posted February 2, 2004 Posted February 2, 2004 I know it doesn't make a ton of sense.. We are like charming, friendly workers in God's kingdom maybe? The harvest is great but the laborers are few.
immaculata Posted February 2, 2004 Posted February 2, 2004 I don't get it. An exorcism changes us all from right handed to left handed? :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: dUSt, you are .
cathgirl Posted February 2, 2004 Posted February 2, 2004 I think that we need animals on the pharm!! :mouse: :bunny: cows, sheep, horses, cats, dogs,...
Laudate_Dominum Posted February 2, 2004 Posted February 2, 2004 There's an easy solution to all this... Just open the phatmass home page, maximize it to fit your whole screen. Then, open up the phorum in a separate browser, and shrink the browser until the phorum fits exactly where it's suppose to go (using the maximized homepage as a guide behind the browser with the phorum open it it). Then, blur your eyes a little, and viola! phatmass is back to normal. It's what I'm doing right now. Now how do I get rid of that annoying browser navigation bar? LOL! :headbang:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now