An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Official Lame Board Show Off Your Favorite Photography Thread

Deus te Amat

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1664025' date='Sep 26 2008, 01:05 AM']Guarded Heart strikes an amazing chord with me right now. What made you think of that?[/quote]
Dude.

[i]bearded Chinese Gentleman confronts the Injudicious Yak [/i]

ahem.

[quote name='Winchester' post='1664984' date='Sep 27 2008, 12:24 PM']Dude.

[i]bearded Chinese Gentleman confronts the Injudicious Yak with the Guarded Heart [/i]

ahem.[/quote]
:yes:

I totally agree.

[quote name='Winchester' post='1664984' date='Sep 27 2008, 11:24 AM']Dude.

[i]bearded Chinese Gentleman confronts the Injudicious Yak [/i]

ahem.[/quote]

I totally didn't even see this one.

It rocks! :lol:

missionseeker

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1667435' date='Oct 1 2008, 12:46 AM']It's soo big :mellow:[/quote]

I know! it may have been two inches high. LOL. When I taking it, people were walking by looking at me like I was CRAZY! lol

Yeah, but you can just get away with it by saying "it's art". :mellow:

btw, I wanna start taking pictures now. Lots of fall colours and I wanna take some pictures of the buildings around here, but I don't have a camera. I'll see if I can bring one back next weekend (Thanksgiving weekend in Chanada)

Btw, after the all night adoration this weekend way up north in my home diocese, we went to this nice park that was well wooded. There were a lot of photo ops which I wish I could have taken advantage of. Ex, a flower growing out of rocks on the side of a small waterfall... some trees... and this cute tiny squirrel that was soo fast. :P Yeah, one of my friends had her camera and was having a field day with it. Soo lucky. Anyways... I'm done imagining being a wanna-be photographer. For now, I'll let you pros do your work.