An Old School Catholic Message Board

Are You Pro-life

slickchic34

Are you Po-life  

157 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

slickchic34

I see everybodies side and even though its pretty sad :sadder: , "God the father" has a point. the goverment is always thinking whats in it for us? so if it doesn't intially benefit them in the end, they don't give a care. this is just my view tell if anybody thinks differently.
But thats polotics, i would start another topic if we want to go into that. <_<

Edited by slickchic34

Ora et Labora

i love how us young kids are able to talk about such an important subject. :) i've really enjoyed reading this thread! good job, slickchic34!!! ^_^

Pontifite 7 of 10

Yes, this is good. And whos the loser who picked "Think a woman has the right to choose". We all need to have a serious talk with him/her.

slickchic34

thanks and i totally agree!!! ;)
i think people of our generation need to talk about this serious stuff among others around our age, instead feel like we are getting lectured by our parents or older people. I feel like when my mom talks to me about this kind of stuff she is trying to press her opinion on me. trying to make me think the way she thinks. And i agree with her on everything that has to do with Life issues, but i want to find that out for myself, instead of it being ingrained in me from the start. that theory can actually back fire on parents sometimes.

• 4 weeks later...
treehuggeratheart

[quote name='slickchic34' post='1322769' date='Jul 10 2007, 01:48 PM']I think it's a totally understatement to say that the woman should have a right to choose to abort the baby or not, what about the babies rights? the baby is a human being too. infact Fetus in latin means "little one".
And it makes me sick because one dog bit a man and got brutally shot for it, that people get angry and say that the man should go to jail or be put on deathrow just because he killed a dog. Don't get me wrong i love dogs.
but what about all those mothers who killed the children, or all those doctors and nurses that assist them. Why don't we hold them accountable for those murders. :maddest:

And youth in asia as it's called, personally i want to live to a ripe old age, i would like to be the nice old lady on the block that gives cookies and snacks to all the children on the block and tells wonderful stories. and i cant do that if I'M DEAD!! :annoyed:
plus it's just wrong to put a mandatory limit on children in a family, children are God's fingerprints. the gift of reproduction has God written all over it and to destroy life is like trying to wipe out God from your life.

When asked about contraception, I tell people that i am waiting for tha one special person to marry me so i don't need. And plus there is an upside to waiting; 1 a man respects a woman that respects herself and her body. 2 with all the HIV and AIDS viruses out ther it's just not worth the risk. <_<

These are my views, let me know yours and if you think differently then me then i'm going to tell you everybody has a right to they're opinion and this is mine. we can discuss my opinion, your opinion, or bring other peoples views on anything to deal with the issue of life here.[/quote]

I think its flat out just plain wrong. your are killing a soul! a living human! Its murder. Yep, thats right, i said its murder. When the spirm and egg meet thats when it all starts. thats when there is a soul in the baby. plus if the women didnt want the baby she shouldnt had sex! i mean come on. So thats what i learned and i believe its just wack. ~ Ashton was Here ~

[quote name='God the Father' post='1325050' date='Jul 11 2007, 11:50 PM']Abortion is, contrary to what's been mentioned prior, disgustingly inefficient.

Abortion should be outlawed, not because it's unethical, but because without it this country(this planet?) could have a miniature menial job squad.

Ever walked through a city and been disgusted at the amount of trash littering the streets? Ever been appalled by the state of border security? Ever wished a small army of toddlers on stationary bikes could produce enough electricity to power Detroit?

Women who don't want their baby can, instead of offering it for adoption or getting it nixed, would sign it over to the government. Now I no what you're thinking, government should be kept small and taxes low yadda yadda yadda and I hear you but the plan would call for a total overhaul of the social welfare department and money can always be taken from the Israel fund if need be.

The children would be kept alive and stimulated etc. by a science/medical contractor in agreement with the government for five or six years, until they can walk, communicate crudely, and perform basic tasks etc. at which point they would be assigned a job. The jobs would be stuff that a five or six year old can do and continue to do for a good 12 or so years, IE cleaning up trash in cities and highways, generating power, holding a tommy gun and standing on the Mexican border shooting anyone dark who tries to cross it and when they stop moving let an adult know. The possibilities are endless. Think of any seemingly easy task to be done where it seems like there's not enough people willing to do it and walah it's done.

In exchange for their labor the children are treated to a government subsidized private education. They would live in large blocky complexes with bedrooms and common areas with billiards tables, tobacco machines, pinball, etc. whatever Uncle Sam has the extra cash to provide. Their families would be their fellow unwanted children, the directors of their occupations, and the social workers in charge of their physical/mental/emotional health and development.

Once the little mistakes turn eighteen they'll be on their own, unless they desire otherwise. If the system works their education will have succeeded and their social workers will have prepared them for real life.

There is no ethical dilemma here because they have been saved from oblivion. Almost all of societies little ills will be fixed, thousands upon thousands of human resources will be rescued over the years.

Anything unconventional in the children's lives that arises as a result of their occupation could be remedied unconventionally and without hassle because the system and it's components are property of the state. There will be no upset family, and with any luck, no upset socially progressive people. If it's necessary for the kids to become nocturnal or attend school for 14 years, so be it, it must and will be done.

The government would take the position that America's new menial workforce is to be lauded and respected for their contributions, and for the system to be a success the media and the population would have to be manipulated to believe likewise, so as the children workers will not be stigmatized once they're out. If the child desires a college education and has the work ethic(and he should) and credentials to do attend, the child's former status as a state slave should not affect his chances. Any discrimination that occurs as a result will give the socially progressive people something to whine about.

Every time an abortion is performed more than one 300 millionth of America's (I say America because other nations would be too inhibited by their accents to take initiative with the program until it was tested successfully) productivity is flushed down the sink. Meat is murder.
Sorry if there's some swear words in there I forgot to take out, I typed it up in wordpad a few days ago just as the thoughts came out of my mind.
And I do believe abortion is unethical, for the record.[/quote]
You are the only person on this forum that would waste all the time to write that for a joke. dear god. However, i was impressed that you actually got someone to debate the point. most impressive

God the Father

[quote name='notardillacid' post='1365239' date='Aug 21 2007, 12:04 AM']You are the only person on this forum that would waste all the time to write that for a joke. dear god. However, i was impressed that you actually got someone to debate the point. most impressive[/quote]

I didn't type it out for this forum, it was an idea I had a while back and I typed it out and saved it in WordPad.

And I'm dead serious.

i belive it is very deeply wrong abortion no exxeptions that is why i have not gotten my self a girl friend because most in here the usa are abortionist. i as a man believes that all life has the right to live and no one else should assasinate life i am a prolifer all the way since when i was born i am on prayer groups that go and pray in an abortion clinic in order to stop abortion. one day i was in a abortion ahospital and we prayed the rosary then when we left we where at our houses sudenly at night the clinic burned and no body knew how. the owner of the clinic whanted to blame us because he thought we burned it and suddenly the police said that it was not possible because the plugger had a shock and naturatly burned.

i do not belive in abortion it is good i am a moral teenager with honor that God has gaved us

God the Father

[quote name='eperez874' post='1369401' date='Aug 23 2007, 10:07 PM']i belive it is very deeply wrong abortion no exxeptions that is why i have not gotten my self a girl friend because most in here the usa are abortionist. i as a man believes that all life has the right to live and no one else should assasinate life i am a prolifer all the way since when i was born i am on prayer groups that go and pray in an abortion clinic in order to stop abortion. one day i was in a abortion ahospital and we prayed the rosary then when we left we where at our houses sudenly at night the clinic burned and no body knew how. the owner of the clinic whanted to blame us because he thought we burned it and suddenly the police said that it was not possible because the plugger had a shock and naturatly burned.

i do not belive in abortion it is good i am a moral teenager with honor that God has gaved us[/quote]

no hablamos espanol :P

thats good, i got a bigger response then i expected. thanks everybody for pitching in and keeping this thread going. it awesome tat kids and adults like us can talk about stufff like this here.

[quote name='slickchic34' post='1370057' date='Aug 24 2007, 04:54 PM']thats good, i got a bigger response then i expected. thanks everybody for pitching in and keeping this thread going. it awesome tat kids and s like us can talk about stufff like this here.[/quote]
Well, um..it [b]is[/b] a Catholic forum. We talk about this stuff everyday (at least not in [i]Creepy Aliens[/i])..if you want more go to the Debate Table or Open Mic.

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='StThomasMore' post='1323252' date='Jul 10 2007, 06:29 PM']It's euthanasia... not youth in Asia :P:[/quote]

LOL!

I thought something looked weird with that question.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gilly-boo

I'm totally pro life the way i see it God creates life and [b]ONLY [/b]he can take it away...[b]simple as that!![/b]
I'm VERY proud to be from a country ([b]Ireland)[/b] were abortion is [u][b]ILLEGAL[/b][/u] very very proud!! :lol_roll:

[quote name='gilly-boo' post='1401211' date='Oct 12 2007, 11:08 AM']I'm totally pro life the way i see it God creates life and [b]ONLY [/b]he can take it away...[b]simple as that!![/b]
I'm VERY proud to be from a country ([b]Ireland)[/b] were abortion is [u][b]ILLEGAL[/b][/u] very very proud!! :lol_roll:[/quote]

Now THAT, is awesome. :D