Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Roamin Catholic
Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1337823' date='Jul 22 2007, 07:52 PM']DUDE!!

We're puttin the band back together... you in????[/quote]

heck yea.....I need one of those beers that are "on the house"

Posted

Hey there Ponti..































WE'RE PUTTING THE BAND BACK TOGETHER!!!!!

YOU IN??????

Roamin Catholic
Posted

no, dont let him in

Roamin Catholic
Posted

no, dont let him in

Pontifite 7 of 10
Posted

Just to let you know, I never did anything to deserve that.

Posted (edited)

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ponti's in!!!


ponti-

please update your avatar

Edited by MIkolbe
Pontifite 7 of 10
Posted

Ok...I'm in. On the mission from God. Even though Roamin' hates me. Perfect :mellow:

Posted

don;t worry about him...

you're in the band.

Pontifite 7 of 10
Posted

Yay!

Posted

please update your avatar!

Pontifite 7 of 10
Posted

To...?

Posted

unless you really don;t wanna...

Pontifite 7 of 10
Posted

No whjat do you want me to change it to?

Posted

Maybe something blue brotherly

Pontifite 7 of 10
Posted

I was looking for one of the mystery woman :weep:

Posted

i hear Roamin's in...

can i get an affirmation?

Pontifite 7 of 10
Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1337943' date='Jul 22 2007, 09:47 PM']huh?[/quote]
You know Carrie Fisher played a random "Mystery Woman" who got a bazooka and tried to blow them up.
Have you even seen the movie?

Posted (edited)

[img]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n129/corsetti3/bluesbrothers2.jpg[/img][img]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n129/corsetti3/tn_BLUES_BROTHERS-Carrie_Fisher.jpg[/img]

i kinda don;t like em...

Edited by MIkolbe
Pontifite 7 of 10
Posted

Better than I can find! But yeah me to.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...