Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

I play the Saxophone, and my Display pic is of me looking awesome... am I in? :bluesbrother:

Pontifite 7 of 10
Posted

If I got in with my low amount of musical talent you are definatly in.

Posted

[img]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n129/corsetti3/cf.jpg[/img]

Pontifite 7 of 10
Posted

Where are you getting these?!?!?!?!

Posted

[img]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n129/corsetti3/cf2.jpg[/img]

Pontifite 7 of 10
Posted

Wow! Do they keep comin?

Posted

[quote name='Pontifite 7 of 10' post='1337990' date='Jul 22 2007, 08:12 PM']Wow! Do they keep comin?[/quote]
sometimes..

i am just that good...








or lucky....

Pontifite 7 of 10
Posted

BTW is he in?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...