Pontifite 7 of 10 Posted July 30, 2007 Author Posted July 30, 2007 Whats wrong with 'em? Show me in church doctrine why they're "evil". lese show me concrete evidence...Please.
Resurrexi Posted July 30, 2007 Posted July 30, 2007 [url="http://www.rtforum.org/lt/lt88.html"]http://www.rtforum.org/lt/lt88.html[/url] N.B. I just skimmed over the article and didn't find anything disrespectful to the Magisterium or contrary to the teachings of the Church, but if any mod feels differently, feel free to delete the link.
Pontifite 7 of 10 Posted July 30, 2007 Author Posted July 30, 2007 [quote name='StThomasMore' post='1343919' date='Jul 29 2007, 09:11 PM'][url="http://www.rtforum.org/lt/lt88.html"]http://www.rtforum.org/lt/lt88.html[/url] N.B. I just skimmed over the article and didn't find anything disrespectful to the Magisterium or contrary to the teachings of the Church, but if any mod feels differently, feel free to delete the link.[/quote] Attention span...as little as my self...esteem! Can't... read...all!
Pontifite 7 of 10 Posted July 30, 2007 Author Posted July 30, 2007 (edited) I refuse to read that until there is an end to abortion! And other stuff... Edited July 30, 2007 by Pontifite 7 of 10
Brigid Posted July 30, 2007 Posted July 30, 2007 [quote name='StThomasMore' post='1343962' date='Jul 29 2007, 09:25 PM']Have you read the Baltimore Catechism?[/quote] do you seriously think that ponti's read that? I haven't read that...
Pontifite 7 of 10 Posted July 30, 2007 Author Posted July 30, 2007 [quote name='Brigid' post='1343965' date='Jul 29 2007, 09:26 PM']do you seriously think that ponti's read that? I haven't read that...[/quote] Are you sayin' you're better than me? Huh?
Resurrexi Posted July 30, 2007 Posted July 30, 2007 You haven't? It's a great book. Baltimore Catechism No. 2 is for Confirmation age and I read it today in a couple of hours. Pretty easy stuff, but it explains the Christian Doctrine really well.
Pontifite 7 of 10 Posted July 30, 2007 Author Posted July 30, 2007 [i]Christian[/i] or [i]Catholic[/i] Those two terms arn't always on the same page.
Resurrexi Posted July 30, 2007 Posted July 30, 2007 The Baltimore Catechism teaches the Catholic faith. It was written by a group of Catholic bishops in the 19th Century. It has the words "Imprimatur" in the front. I think it's Catholic.
Pontifite 7 of 10 Posted July 30, 2007 Author Posted July 30, 2007 If it was written by old Catholic Bishops lets hope its Church approved
jeffpugh Posted July 31, 2007 Posted July 31, 2007 Heh.. so anywho, is this Haley girl Catholic? I hope so...
Resurrexi Posted August 1, 2007 Posted August 1, 2007 Yes you do! And no, mine was once Catholic but has since denied the dogmas of Transubstantiation, Papal Primacy, the Perpetual Virginity of Mary, and the other dogmas which the Protestants deny.
Brigid Posted August 1, 2007 Posted August 1, 2007 [quote name='StThomasMore' post='1345817' date='Jul 31 2007, 10:22 PM']Yes you do! And no, mine was once Catholic but has since denied the dogmas of Transubstantiation, Papal Primacy, the Perpetual Virginity of Mary, and the other dogmas which the Protestants deny.[/quote] and you still like her? but seriously... unless she's looking at converting any time soon, I wouldn't date her.
Resurrexi Posted August 1, 2007 Posted August 1, 2007 (edited) She probably won't convert ever since her whole family at the same time left the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church founded by Jesus Christ for a heretical Protestant demonation. At least she doesn't act like a (insert word here) like most of the Catholic girls I know. Edited August 1, 2007 by StThomasMore
iggyjoan Posted August 1, 2007 Posted August 1, 2007 [quote name='StThomasMore' post='1345825' date='Jul 31 2007, 09:29 PM']She probably won't convert ever since her whole family at the same time left the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church founded by Jesus Christ for a heretical Protestant demonation. At least she doesn't act like a (insert word here) like most of the Catholic girls I know.[/quote] At least she doesn't act like a (monkey) like most of the Catholic girls I know. ... sorry I just had to.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now