Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Record Office


Recommended Posts

Posted

I had originally wrote a word that started with an "s" but the fiddler thingy turned it into "sally wally" or something which I thought was lame.

Posted

ahh like shiobe or whatever for the word shhhhhhhhhhh.. ark. :)

Posted

nooo the second letter was actually an "L"

Posted (edited)

^^ well yeah i got that I was just trying to compare it with something that..


yeah never mind.


and just for the record I know some very nice, un-(insert word here plus an -ly at the end) catholic girls. it's the guys i'm worried about. not being (insert word here plus an s at the end) just being... catholic.

Edited by iggyjoan

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...