Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

If You Were Told You Had Five Minutes Left To Live


Recommended Posts

Posted

Just sit still in silence and enjoy it.

Posted

I suppose I'd perform a Stations of the Cross.

After all, the next five minutes will be my last cross.

Posted

[quote name='jkaands' post='1352616' date='Aug 7 2007, 11:40 PM']I'd have some chocolate.

I always keep an emergency supply, just in case.[/quote]


SMART.

I need to start doing that.

melporcristo
Posted

+JMJT+

Pray.
And hug my mom one last time.

Posted

Be still and know He is God.

Guest Jonny Rocks Hard
Posted

With only five minutes, I'd probably pray forgiveness if necesary. I'd be quick though, because I'd need to get to my mother and tell her everything she'd need to know. Then if the time is available, I'd await my destiny by myself (as not to alarm others.)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...