An Old School Catholic Message Board

Ssew?

Veritas

Sr Jenny: Sr Madeleine Marie (for St Madeleine Sophie Barat)
Sr Elizabeth: Sr Mary Amata
Sr Debbie: Sr Benedicta Marie (for St Benedict)
Sr Rebecca: Sr Asunta Marie (for Bl. Asunta Pallotta)

[quote name='JgirlsDad' date='Aug 16 2007, 12:42 PM' post='1360122']
Sr. Jenny is now Sr. Madeleine Marie
[/quote

+

COOL!!!! JgirlsDad! :)))))

[quote name='the lords sheep' post='1360586' date='Aug 16 2007, 09:28 PM']Welcome JGirlsDad! I am a friend of Sr. Madeleine Marie's from when she was in high school and college through IW. I am sooo excited to here her new name!! Do you have any pictures yet???[/quote]

No pics yet. She said they took some and would send them along. We are eagerly awaiting them.

IcePrincessKRS

I :love: the SsEW. I've never been to visit them, but one sister in particular will always be near and dear to my heart. It makes me happy to see her so at peace with and joyful in her vocation. :)

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1364300' date='Aug 20 2007, 12:12 PM']I :love: the SsEW. I've never been to visit them, but one sister in particular will always be near and dear to my heart. It makes me happy to see her so at peace with and joyful in her vocation. :)[/quote]

I hope you can make a retreat there at some point! My mom was never able to do that kind of thing when we were all little (at one point three of my siblings were in diapers at the same time) but now that the youngest is old enough to dress himself, etc., it's becoming easier for her to do these kinds of things (not THAT easy, though!)

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Totus Tuus' post='1364312' date='Aug 20 2007, 01:23 PM']I hope you can make a retreat there at some point! My mom was never able to do that kind of thing when we were all little (at one point three of my siblings were in diapers at the same time) but now that the youngest is old enough to dress himself, etc., it's becoming easier for her to do these kinds of things (not THAT easy, though!)[/quote]

Yeah, I hope so. I would love to see her again--its been 4 years since we were able to get together (plus I hear their retreats are awesome). But she has had some amazing experiences with the Sisters, I wouldn't have it any other way!