Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

I got a new place! I am very excited. It's closer to things I want to be close to, costs a little more but will mean driving less :dance:

And, it does not include a psycho housemate. Praise God!

Posted
:yahoo: yay! i'm so happy for you! :clapping:
homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='Terra Firma' post='1358173' date='Aug 13 2007, 02:09 PM']And, it does not include a psycho housemate. Praise God![/quote]
Are you sure? Did you look in the closet?

Posted

Yay!

Ora et Labora
Posted

that's great TF!! ^_^

Posted

[quote name='Terra Firma' post='1358173' date='Aug 13 2007, 03:09 PM']And, it does not include a psycho housemate. Praise God![/quote]

Psycho? You always told me I was "special."

J/k! Congrats on losing the psycho housemate! :)

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

thats great TF!! I'm happy for you! Looks like you definitely deserved it! :clap: :banana: :twist: :taco: :bounce:

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Woot!! :)

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1358177' date='Aug 13 2007, 01:19 PM']Are you sure? Did you look in the closet?[/quote]
Yes. Twice. And I'll make sure there's no room in the van for her. :ohno:

[quote name='Carrie' post='1358207' date='Aug 13 2007, 02:13 PM']Psycho? You always told me I was "special."

J/k! Congrats on losing the psycho housemate! :)[/quote]
Ha! I doubt you would have been as psycho. Really, I can live with just about anyone as long as they don't scream at me about using bleach to clean (instead of "natural" cleaning products), putting coffee grounds down the disposal, occasionally having a light on in a room I'm not occupying, and not holding her baby enough.

I am looking forward to relishing the aloneness for a while ...

homeschoolmom
Posted

So, she won't be at the housewarming?

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1358295' date='Aug 13 2007, 04:42 PM']So, she won't be at the housewarming?[/quote]
Ha! No. She has "moved on."

homeschoolmom
Posted

Too bad she won't "move out."

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1358317' date='Aug 13 2007, 05:06 PM']Too bad she won't "move out."[/quote]
Eh, it is frankly better this way. Much less hassle for me to move than her, despite the bad blood that has mysteriously grown between us. And, I will have a place I can stay for two years.

homeschoolmom
Posted

will your new place allow for a garden...? Cuz we're looking forward to one down here....

Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1358323' date='Aug 13 2007, 05:11 PM']will your new place allow for a garden...? Cuz we're looking forward to one down here....[/quote]
No there will not be room for a garden so I will probably take you up on the offer. Plus you have plenty of slave labor, er, children to help out.

:mellow:

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='Terra Firma' post='1358286' date='Aug 13 2007, 06:34 PM']Yes. Twice. And I'll make sure there's no room in the van for her. :ohno:
Ha! I doubt you would have been as psycho. Really, I can live with just about anyone as long as they don't scream at me about using bleach to clean (instead of "natural" cleaning products), putting coffee grounds down the disposal, occasionally having a light on in a room I'm not occupying, and not holding her baby enough.

I am looking forward to relishing the aloneness for a while ...[/quote]

Ok, well, if I ever need a roommate for any bizarre reason I know who to call now. lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...