An Old School Catholic Message Board

A New Apartment!

Sojourner

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1358323' date='Aug 13 2007, 05:11 PM']will your new place allow for a garden...? Cuz we're looking forward to one down here....[/quote]
No there will not be room for a garden so I will probably take you up on the offer. Plus you have plenty of slave labor, er, children to help out.

:mellow:

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Terra Firma' post='1358286' date='Aug 13 2007, 06:34 PM']Yes. Twice. And I'll make sure there's no room in the van for her. :ohno:
Ha! I doubt you would have been as psycho. Really, I can live with just about anyone as long as they don't scream at me about using bleach to clean (instead of "natural" cleaning products), putting coffee grounds down the disposal, occasionally having a light on in a room I'm not occupying, and not holding her baby enough.

I am looking forward to relishing the aloneness for a while ...[/quote]

Ok, well, if I ever need a roommate for any bizarre reason I know who to call now. lol

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1358439' date='Aug 13 2007, 08:21 PM']Ok, well, if I ever need a roommate for any bizarre reason I know who to call now. lol[/quote]
:lol_roll:

Sure thing! I think you and I would get along famously.

[quote name='Terra Firma' post='1358316' date='Aug 13 2007, 04:00 PM']Ha! No. She has "moved on."[/quote]

What did you do with the body?

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1358443' date='Aug 13 2007, 08:27 PM']What did you do with the body?[/quote]
:P

So I went to sign the lease today.

Just as background, y'all know how much I have loved my garden this year, and have been wondering how I would garden next year. I had talked to hsmom about maybe gardening at her house, and my current landlords have said I could garden here (which would be weird on many levels). But I was talking with the new landlady about my garden and she asked about my current one and how I'm going to feel about leaving it. I said I'll still be able to harvest, and maybe plant there, and she said, "Oh! We had someone else who gardened right over here." And she took me over to a little patch outside one of the buildings where there had indeed been a garden. So I get a garden space.

And, I was planning to pay a little extra to start the lease a couple days early so I could move a few little things over. She said not to worry about that either ... she'll let me have a key ahead of time and I can move little things over whenever I want the week before, no need to pay extra.

God is so good ... he takes care of all my needs. Even gardens.

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1358815' date='Aug 14 2007, 04:00 PM']:twitch: But what about my garden? What about my needs?[/quote]

sounds like two gardens, and twice the fun, would be the appropriate middle ground

[quote name='journeyman' post='1358916' date='Aug 14 2007, 08:26 PM']sounds like two gardens, and twice the fun, would be the appropriate middle ground[/quote]
And twice the work! haha