Sojourner Posted August 14, 2007 Author Posted August 14, 2007 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1358439' date='Aug 13 2007, 08:21 PM']Ok, well, if I ever need a roommate for any bizarre reason I know who to call now. lol[/quote] Sure thing! I think you and I would get along famously.
T-Bone _ Posted August 14, 2007 Posted August 14, 2007 [quote name='Terra Firma' post='1358316' date='Aug 13 2007, 04:00 PM']Ha! No. She has "moved on."[/quote] What did you do with the body?
Sojourner Posted August 14, 2007 Author Posted August 14, 2007 [quote name='T-Bone _' post='1358443' date='Aug 13 2007, 08:27 PM']What did you do with the body?[/quote]
Sojourner Posted August 14, 2007 Author Posted August 14, 2007 So I went to sign the lease today. Just as background, y'all know how much I have loved my garden this year, and have been wondering how I would garden next year. I had talked to hsmom about maybe gardening at her house, and my current landlords have said I could garden here (which would be weird on many levels). But I was talking with the new landlady about my garden and she asked about my current one and how I'm going to feel about leaving it. I said I'll still be able to harvest, and maybe plant there, and she said, "Oh! We had someone else who gardened right over here." And she took me over to a little patch outside one of the buildings where there had indeed been a garden. So I get a garden space. And, I was planning to pay a little extra to start the lease a couple days early so I could move a few little things over. She said not to worry about that either ... she'll let me have a key ahead of time and I can move little things over whenever I want the week before, no need to pay extra. God is so good ... he takes care of all my needs. Even gardens.
homeschoolmom Posted August 14, 2007 Posted August 14, 2007 But what about my garden? What about my needs?
franciscanheart Posted August 14, 2007 Posted August 14, 2007 We'll be moving on the same day. Good luck with everything!
journeyman Posted August 15, 2007 Posted August 15, 2007 [quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1358815' date='Aug 14 2007, 04:00 PM'] But what about my garden? What about my needs?[/quote] sounds like two gardens, and twice the fun, would be the appropriate middle ground
Sojourner Posted August 15, 2007 Author Posted August 15, 2007 [quote name='journeyman' post='1358916' date='Aug 14 2007, 08:26 PM']sounds like two gardens, and twice the fun, would be the appropriate middle ground[/quote] And twice the work! haha
homeschoolmom Posted August 15, 2007 Posted August 15, 2007 Oh no... none of the work for me... that was our deal.
Sojourner Posted August 15, 2007 Author Posted August 15, 2007 [quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1358998' date='Aug 14 2007, 10:18 PM']Oh no... none of the work for me... that was our deal.[/quote] it was? I wasn't aware that we had discussed your participation one way or the other ...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 15, 2007 Posted August 15, 2007 [quote name='Carrie' post='1358207' date='Aug 13 2007, 03:13 PM']Psycho? You always told me I was "special." J/k! Congrats on losing the psycho housemate! [/quote] Where have YOU been hiding?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now