God the Father Posted August 15, 2007 Posted August 15, 2007 [quote name='Raphael' post='1359199' date='Aug 15 2007, 01:06 PM']Darn casino...stole almost all my points. You need poker.[/quote] Ugh, now [i]there's[/i] a game you can really throw your money away. Especially with an odds engine. Oh, and I don't know if there's a thread for this, but what's with the game taking half your winnings when you click "cash out"?
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 15, 2007 Posted August 15, 2007 [quote name='God the Father' post='1359339' date='Aug 15 2007, 03:56 PM']Ugh, now [i]there's[/i] a game you can really throw your money away. Especially with an odds engine. Oh, and I don't know if there's a thread for this, but what's with the game taking half your winnings when you click "cash out"?[/quote] Stupid IRS finally started going after fake money.
God the Father Posted August 15, 2007 Posted August 15, 2007 [quote name='Raphael' post='1359345' date='Aug 15 2007, 05:04 PM']Stupid IRS finally started going after fake money.[/quote] Ugh, now I need a [i]fake[/i] laundering network.....
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 15, 2007 Posted August 15, 2007 [quote name='God the Father' post='1359349' date='Aug 15 2007, 04:10 PM']Ugh, now I need a [i]fake[/i] laundering network.....[/quote]
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 15, 2007 Posted August 15, 2007 I think I found a loophole in the game...hehehe...
XIX Posted August 15, 2007 Posted August 15, 2007 [quote name='God the Father' post='1359339' date='Aug 15 2007, 02:56 PM']Ugh, now [i]there's[/i] a game you can really throw your money away. Especially with an odds engine. Oh, and I don't know if there's a thread for this, but what's with the game taking half your winnings when you click "cash out"?[/quote] I click cash out and it eats all of my coins because I failed to click "cash out."
Totus Tuus Posted August 15, 2007 Posted August 15, 2007 Sounds kinda like a waste of time to me. But a fun waste of time
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 16, 2007 Posted August 16, 2007 dUSt, the guild's "dues collection" service is whack. I set it to charge 100 coins every week (pretty reasonable, I think), and it tried to charge us all like 4700 after just a few hours.
abercius24 Posted August 16, 2007 Posted August 16, 2007 How about something like a "battle of the bands" or "rap-war" theme: Attack => Step Up to the Mic Kills => Great Stage Performance Deaths => Bad Stage Performance Suicides => Join a New Catholic Band/Rap Group Money => Quid (gotta pay for the instruments and CDs, man!) Attack Shop => Gig Center Potions and Elixers => Coffee/Energy Drinks/Good Night's Sleep Guns and Knives => Instruments/DJ Equipment Fear this axe!
abercius24 Posted August 16, 2007 Posted August 16, 2007 [quote name='Raphael' post='1359646' date='Aug 15 2007, 10:03 PM'][/quote] touche!
Phoenix Reborn Posted August 16, 2007 Posted August 16, 2007 Attack => Start talking Kills => Talk the other to death Deaths => Be talked to death Suicides => Talk yourself to death Money => Tawk Attack Shop => Pharmacy Potions and Elixers => Prescriptions (medicine for sore throats, head aches, ect.) Guns and Knives => Your voice at low, medium, high, very high, and foghorn.
Sojourner Posted August 16, 2007 Posted August 16, 2007 I'll reiterate that being dead lasts too long. I think an hour would be about perfect.
journeyman Posted August 16, 2007 Posted August 16, 2007 [quote name='Raphael' post='1359565' date='Aug 15 2007, 07:17 PM']dUSt, the guild's "dues collection" service is whack. I set it to charge 100 coins every week (pretty reasonable, I think), and it tried to charge us all like 4700 after just a few hours.[/quote] or . . . time flies when you're having fun ???
adt6247 Posted August 16, 2007 Posted August 16, 2007 [quote name='Raphael' post='1359565' date='Aug 15 2007, 09:17 PM']dUSt, the guild's "dues collection" service is whack. I set it to charge 100 coins every week (pretty reasonable, I think), and it tried to charge us all like 4700 after just a few hours.[/quote] I've experienced the same thing.... what gives?
adt6247 Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 Also... is there any way to add some sort of counter, listing how many attacks we have left, and how long we have to wait to attack again?
prose Posted August 18, 2007 Posted August 18, 2007 I think it is a very, very bad idea to call money indulgences. Bad. Protestants would have a field day with that one. As for the games, I am finding them too frustrating. I die after one attack, and then am dead for at least a few hours. Not very fun for me. Plus the casino stole all my money. Sorry to complain, I know you want ideas. I really like this one idea: [quote]Attack => Start talking Kills => Talk the other to death Deaths => Be talked to death Suicides => Talk yourself to death Money => Tawk Attack Shop => Pharmacy Potions and Elixers => Prescriptions (medicine for sore throats, head aches, ect.) Guns and Knives => Your voice at low, medium, high, very high, and foghorn.[/quote]
abercius24 Posted August 18, 2007 Posted August 18, 2007 (edited) I think the whole "death" thing is what bothers me the most. Killed by a rosary? Something about that really makes me cringe. I don't think death is not something that should be advocated in any form, even if its comes by talking. Edited August 18, 2007 by abercius24
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now