Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 [quote name='StColette' post='1360593' date='Aug 16 2007, 09:29 PM'][/quote] That's what my mom called them...is that wrong? All I know is Flanagan had them really bad sometimes... ...and Dave, if you read this, please refrain from comment.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 [quote name='iggy' post='1360597' date='Aug 16 2007, 09:31 PM']*twitch twitch*[/quote] You still twitch, but you never goosh anymore.
StColette Posted August 17, 2007 Author Posted August 17, 2007 [quote name='Cure of Ars' post='1360606' date='Aug 16 2007, 08:33 PM']I'm sorry I brought it up lol[/quote] lol I think its really funny!! lol
iggy Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 [quote name='Raphael' post='1360600' date='Aug 16 2007, 09:31 PM']You still twitch, but you never goosh anymore.[/quote]
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 [quote name='iggy' post='1360616' date='Aug 16 2007, 09:34 PM'][/quote] You used to go goosh. It made me laugh.
iggy Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 [quote name='Raphael' post='1360651' date='Aug 16 2007, 09:44 PM'] You used to go goosh. It made me laugh.[/quote] I'm sorry. I don't know what you are talking about. Please leave they psychotropic substances alone. It will be okay.
StColette Posted August 17, 2007 Author Posted August 17, 2007 What's everyones fave Dirty Jobs episode?
iggy Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 Do mean favorite in terms of coolest, or favorite in terms of it is burned in my brain forever?
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 [quote name='iggy' post='1360663' date='Aug 16 2007, 09:47 PM']I'm sorry. I don't know what you are talking about. Please leave they psychotropic substances alone. It will be okay.[/quote] Liar. You know what I'm talking about. It always made me laugh because you were such a tomboy, and yet, such a girl, lol.
StColette Posted August 17, 2007 Author Posted August 17, 2007 [quote name='iggy' post='1360671' date='Aug 16 2007, 08:49 PM']Do mean favorite in terms of coolest, or favorite in terms of it is burned in my brain forever?[/quote] either lol
iggy Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 [quote name='Raphael' post='1360674' date='Aug 16 2007, 09:50 PM']Liar. You know what I'm talking about. It always made me laugh because you were such a tomboy, and yet, such a girl, lol.[/quote] What does that have to do with gooshing?
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 [quote name='StColette' post='1360664' date='Aug 16 2007, 09:47 PM']What's everyones fave Dirty Jobs episode?[/quote] I can't say which one, because it's hilarious, but not entirely appropriate. Although the one with him in a mudbath is pretty funny.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 [quote name='iggy' post='1360678' date='Aug 16 2007, 09:51 PM']What does that have to do with gooshing?[/quote] Gooshing was girly.
iggy Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 I think it would have to be the poo pots episode. That guy was really ingenious. And I think gooshing is coming back to me a little. Still hazy.
StColette Posted August 17, 2007 Author Posted August 17, 2007 [quote name='Raphael' post='1360679' date='Aug 16 2007, 08:51 PM']I can't say which one, because it's hilarious, but not entirely appropriate.[/quote] ROFL I was thinkin the same one lol
iggy Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 Oh, that is so not fair! I don't know which one you are talking about!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 [quote name='StColette' post='1360686' date='Aug 16 2007, 09:54 PM']ROFL I was thinkin the same one lol[/quote] *snickers* Okay, but I just saw the one with the mudbath, and they had him sitting in it with a censor strip over him going, "so, how do I get my butt to sink in?" "Oh, well, you've kinda got to shimmy around a bit." "Oh." Then a few minutes passed and Mike said, "you know, I've got mud in the strangest places now." Priceless.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 17, 2007 Posted August 17, 2007 [quote name='iggy' post='1360700' date='Aug 16 2007, 09:59 PM']Oh, that is so not fair! I don't know which one you are talking about![/quote] It's...not appropriate...it deals with...anatomy...and stuff...and...yeah...too many young folk here...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now