Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='Old_Joe' post='1360780' date='Aug 16 2007, 10:33 PM']You're supposed convert people in this battle mod thing not tackle them. Unless you're the [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqbj3G9KwlA"]linebacker evangelist[/url][/quote]
I have GOT to show that to my youth group.

Posted

You might show Terra. She's vicious! (kidding, kidding, I'm already dead)

Posted

lol the linebacker evangelist cracks me up lol

  • 2 months later...
Posted

speaking of Mike Rowe.....

here he is selling stuff on QVC...his glory days.

[url="http://youtube.com/watch?v=rChjMRfi40c"]http://youtube.com/watch?v=rChjMRfi40c[/url]
[url="http://youtube.com/watch?v=PWEI-5t2m54"]http://youtube.com/watch?v=PWEI-5t2m54[/url]
[url="http://youtube.com/watch?v=kbd2DucRe1M"]http://youtube.com/watch?v=kbd2DucRe1M[/url]
[url="http://youtube.com/watch?v=vE-IPRlUhGg"]http://youtube.com/watch?v=vE-IPRlUhGg[/url]

dry humor. gotta love it.

let_go_let_God
Posted

Actually Mike Rowe used to be an opera singer with the Met.

God bless-
LGLG

Posted

That too, but I enjoy him on his QVC days.

Posted

[quote name='rachael' post='1408376' date='Oct 24 2007, 02:21 AM']speaking of Mike Rowe.....

here he is selling stuff on QVC...his glory days.

[url="http://youtube.com/watch?v=rChjMRfi40c"]http://youtube.com/watch?v=rChjMRfi40c[/url]
[url="http://youtube.com/watch?v=PWEI-5t2m54"]http://youtube.com/watch?v=PWEI-5t2m54[/url]
[url="http://youtube.com/watch?v=kbd2DucRe1M"]http://youtube.com/watch?v=kbd2DucRe1M[/url]
[url="http://youtube.com/watch?v=vE-IPRlUhGg"]http://youtube.com/watch?v=vE-IPRlUhGg[/url]

dry humor. gotta love it.[/quote]
Who the snot actually recorded QVC years ago and KEPT the tape? Thas cwazy... :wacko:

Posted

someone who was a big Mike Rowe fan? :unsure:

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1408651' date='Oct 24 2007, 04:00 PM']i :love: this show.[/quote]
Ditto, but with slightly less affection.

Posted

I :love: Mike Rowe.

:mellow:

Posted

I love Mike Rowe Machines.

Posted

[quote name='Raphael' post='1408654' date='Oct 24 2007, 02:03 PM']Ditto, but with slightly less affection.[/quote]
so you :mellow: this show?

Posted

this show is great!! makes me wish i had cable ^_^

dirtiest job? the people who have to fix breakdowns in a sewage treatment plant :sick: mike threw up like 3 times, and i almost lost it once. i've never seen so much poo, condoms and tampons in one place.

BLEH!!!

Posted

I thought the cow ranch episode was pretty gross...
but I liked it.

Posted

He once was an Opera singer.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...