An Old School Catholic Message Board

Dwarf's Member Gets Stuck To Vacuum Cleaner

cappie

[quote name='kujo' post='1367613' date='Aug 22 2007, 12:47 AM']When I was 7, I went to Bucky Dent's baseball camp in Pompano Beach. On one day of this week-long camp, I forgot to wear a cup. And, on this day, Bucky Dent himself was going to be hitting groundballs to us third baseman. Well, he hit a linedrive to me and it hit me right it in the crotch. I was hurting so badly, but the embarassment was the worst. The poor athletic trainer seemed so uncomfortable with the examination process.

Suffice to say, I had a bruise for weeks. And I stopped playing baseball not too long after.[/quote]

Now you know why Boston fans gave him a middle name

[quote name='kujo' post='1367613' date='Aug 21 2007, 11:47 PM']When I was 7, I went to Bucky Dent's baseball camp in Pompano Beach. On one day of this week-long camp, I forgot to wear a cup. And, on this day, Bucky Dent himself was going to be hitting groundballs to us third baseman. Well, he hit a linedrive to me and it hit me right it in the crotch. I was hurting so badly, but the embarassment was the worst. The poor athletic trainer seemed so uncomfortable with the examination process.

Suffice to say, I had a bruise for weeks. And I stopped playing baseball not too long after.[/quote]
When I was in fifth grade, we were playing whiffle ball. Our male teacher was the pitcher. The one and only time I ever hit the ball, it was a solid, direct crotch shot. I was torn between feeling awful about it and wanting to laugh hysterically.

Sometimes you just need to laugh, and this topic really did it. I sent it to my boss and he says to me...where do you find this stuff. Sigh, how can I tell him about Phatmass?
thanks for the laughs!

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='alicemary' post='1367644' date='Aug 22 2007, 02:08 AM']Sometimes you just need to laugh, and this topic really did it. I sent it to my boss and he says to me...where do you find this stuff. Sigh, how can I tell him about Phatmass?
thanks for the laughs![/quote]

You could always tell him that a Capuchin friar shared it with you. ;)

[quote name='dUSt' post='1368017' date='Aug 22 2007, 04:03 PM']I got edited for science.[/quote]

Some would say you wouldn't be the first scientist to be censored by a Catholic.

Hehe....even the ironies which I don't agree with make me smile.

Anyway, since when can the webmaster be editted?