Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

when i was five i ate a penny. what's a sammich?

Posted

when i was five i ate a penny. what's a sammich?

Look higher.

Posted

is that you in the Masthead?

is that little dUStykins?

Posted

:rotfl:

still, what's a sammich? :ph34r:

Posted

:rotfl:

still, what's a sammich? :ph34r:

You've never had a sammich? Dude. I don't know you.

Posted

HAHA! it just showed up...

and i just realized... i like sammiches but most of all i like bisketti

hyperdulia again
Posted

*coughs*yankee*coughs*

Posted

Seriously… is that you, Dust? Or did you pull the pick from elsewhere?

I also liked the Superpope/Atari game masthead. Retro-cool always rocks.

The new masthead is very, very cool. LD likes.

Posted

if a sammich is wut floats ur boat,

send'm a round of sammichs

u deservem, u got a cool website here :cyclops:

Posted

I had a roast beef sammich last night.

cmotherofpirl
Posted

Is that Dust baby?

Posted

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Confessionator741
Posted

SHEETS (a gas station extrodinar (sp)) has the most amazing subsammichs

Posted

When I was around 10 or 12, I swallowed a quarter, had to be rushed to the hospital. (It almost fell in my lungs) :o

Posted

:lol: when i was 8 i stuck a pea up my nose :lol:

Confessionator741
Posted

When I was around 10 or 12, I swallowed a quarter, had to be rushed to the hospital. (It almost fell in my lungs) :o

o wowza....... i wonder? did the doctor keep the quarter, or did you? hmmmmmm

(was everything ok?)

Posted

o wowza....... i wonder? did the doctor keep the quarter, or did you? hmmmmmm

:lol::lol::lol:

randomness

Posted (edited)

i ate like 8 huge buffalo and regular chicken strips form LJS last night. i feel bad now :( the little children in 3rd world countrys would have killed me to get to that much food... i should have had a sammich...mmm peanut butter....

Edited by CICCIO
Confessionator741
Posted

peanut butter and jelly? i would like that very very much

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...