jmjtina Posted February 9, 2004 Posted February 9, 2004 awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww look at the pretty baby! give him another sammich!
Confessionator741 Posted February 9, 2004 Posted February 9, 2004 mejicano whoops. my bad. didnt even notice that. when i type to a computer screen, i guess it just comes out being a boy...lol..... shes a girl. i know. ill re post. lol......MEJICANO? lol, well anyways, i am.....thats pretty cool vera, no. i take that back. thats really HOT. B
phatcatholic Posted February 9, 2004 Posted February 9, 2004 hehe, u guys kill me! thanks for making me laugh, i needed it. :D
Lounge Daddy Posted February 9, 2004 Posted February 9, 2004 Thanx, Dust. Where was that picture taken?
immaculata Posted February 9, 2004 Posted February 9, 2004 awww what an adorable little dUSt mite.. :D
IcePrincessKRS Posted February 10, 2004 Posted February 10, 2004 *coughs*yankee*coughs* I resent that remark! I'm a Yankee and I know what a sammich is! :P
IcePrincessKRS Posted February 10, 2004 Posted February 10, 2004 When i was 6 I was messing with the neighbor from accross the streets BB gun and saw my Bro walk out the front door, I aimed fired and missed hitting the big glass picture window. My but still gets phantom pains for that one. :: Oh my... laughing SOOOOO hard....
VeraMaria Posted February 14, 2004 Posted February 14, 2004 whoops. my bad. didnt even notice that. when i type to a computer screen, i guess it just comes out being a boy...lol..... shes a girl. i know. ill re post. lol......MEJICANO? lol, well anyways, i am.....thats pretty cool vera, no. i take that back. thats really HOT. B mejicanos al grito de gueeeeerra..... :D
Need2Liv Posted February 14, 2004 Posted February 14, 2004 When I was five My sister and i were racing to the car to go to the childrens Christmas mass in 1987. Needless to say she beat me to the car and when she shut the door it just so happened that my pinky finger GOT STUCK IN THE DOOR!! I am glad it wasn't any more fingers and my pinky wasn't broken. We went to church instead on Christmas day. I had to open all of my presents with my left hand, and I'm right-handed.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now