An Old School Catholic Message Board

Boys Are Stupid

treehuggeratheart

[quote name='notardillacid' post='1387610' date='Sep 17 2007, 11:33 PM']Speak for yourself :blink:[/quote]
[size=1]WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN?? :bash:
[/size]

[quote name='notardillacid' post='1387890' date='Sep 18 2007, 01:55 PM']And you also managed to put words in everyone else's mouth. <_<[/quote]
so you look down on the opposite sex? I'm sorry then, I won't speak for you any more.

[quote name='uruviel' post='1388067' date='Sep 18 2007, 04:44 PM']so you look down on the opposite sex? I'm sorry then, I won't speak for you any more.[/quote]
I don't recall saying that. All I said is please don't put words in my mouth. :whistle:

:lol:

[quote name='notardillacid' post='1388073' date='Sep 18 2007, 04:56 PM']I don't recall saying that. All I said is please don't put words in my mouth. :whistle:[/quote]
[size=1]You havent yet denied that you look down upon those of the opposite sex.
[/size]

[quote name='notardillacid' post='1388073' date='Sep 18 2007, 04:56 PM']I don't recall saying that. All I said is please don't put words in my mouth. :whistle:
:lol:[/quote]
I agree with Claire, and if you do look down upon the opposite sex I cannot help you. However if you don't, this conversation is needless.

Tell me when I put words in your mouth, otherwise you can just stop saying that! :whistle:

ohh dear lord give me patience.

every one looks for the opposite sex no matter what.

nun's look for God who is father wich tells us that the 2nd perosn of the edivine trinity is man.

3 God was not dumb he was inteligent just look at his eyes and tell me what you would say to him.

that he was stupid for choosing to be man.

in order to become and adult he needed to pass the boy time.

so not all the boys are stupid and actually none are supid at all.
same with girls.

now we could be illogical wich is absolutly different comapred to stupidity
same thing with girls.

no one in thsi earth is stupid but the devil himself and the animals wich has no logic in their brains.

now we decide whether to blind ourselves like some one said earlier or to listen to goodness.

every one is intelligent in our humman society.

now if is say girls are s-t-u-p-i-d then i am wrong because the virgin mary was not stupid

we all are the same

we all have path's but we must choose. right or wrong that is our choice.

[quote name='eperez874' post='1388257' date='Sep 18 2007, 06:08 PM']no one in this earth is stupid but the devil himself[/quote]
i think you would be making a big mistake to think satan is without intelligence.

if this was a serious dicussion, why would it be in the "creepy aliens" forum??
its a joke so treat it like such. if you'd like you can post a "boys are not stupid" in the debate table if you want to discuss this further

I see what eperez was saying though, deo luvente. Excluding the mentally handicapped people amoung us, all minds were created to reason with logic. They were built to seek the truth, and they were built with the capacity to have faith in it. All human beings are intelligent. It is our choices which alter the state of our minds, and the state of our souls. Now, choosing Satan certainly isn't a very smart thing to do, but it wasn't because he didn't know any better. If he didn't, he couldn't be accountable for choosing such an end. That is in itself ignorance. There is a FINE line between ignorance and stupidity, ignorance is excusable, but if possible in anyway, should be flushed out. Stupidity is throwing away your potential to strive for the opposite. Yes, you can choose to be stupid. But it is not a state of mind in which you have no choice to cope with or not.

We all have the potential to be great Saints, but it is in our choices that we obtain the grace. Choices are the movements of our knowledge, and one cannot be accused if he has none. But Christ gave us the resources, He gives us the truth, so we cannot be excused for ignorance, unless it is a very rare circumstance.

[quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1388412' date='Sep 18 2007, 11:06 PM']i think you would be making a big mistake to think satan is without intelligence.

if this was a serious dicussion, why would it be in the "creepy aliens" forum??
its a joke so treat it like such. if you'd like you can post a "boys are not stupid" in the debate table if you want to discuss this further[/quote]
What, people under 20 can't be serious? Oh, I forgot. Kids.

[quote name='notardillacid' post='1389391' date='Sep 20 2007, 07:01 PM']What, people under 20 can't be serious? Oh, I forgot. Kids.[/quote]
you need to take a chill pill. And stop being so defensive if someone calls you immature, obviously we are capable of having a serious conversation. But the fact is, we are, kids.

I hope you are not as brash in person as you are on the internet. Insulting people to their face is utter foolishness.

Edited by notardillacid

[quote name='uruviel' post='1389587' date='Sep 20 2007, 11:10 PM']you need to take a chill pill. And stop being so defensive if someone calls you immature, obviously we are capable of having a serious conversation. But the fact is, we are, kids.[/quote]
[size=1]Stop saying we.
[/size]