An Old School Catholic Message Board

Boys Are Stupid

treehuggeratheart

[quote name='notardillacid' post='1389391' date='Sep 20 2007, 05:01 PM']What, people under 20 can't be serious? Oh, I forgot. Kids.[/quote]

what? no actually i meant that normally serious debate topics are in the debate table while the creepy aliens teens and yoots board (name doesnt exactly bring to mind a serious humourless debate, does it?) tends to be more light hearted and such, the way i, a 19 year old "Kid" by most definitions, like it.

seems like a lot of people are being too serious around here. tone it down, people!

[quote name='notardillacid' post='1389668' date='Sep 21 2007, 12:50 AM']I hope you are not as brash in person as you are on the internet. Insulting people to their face is utter foolishness.[/quote]

Actually I am a lot nicer in person. I stopped trying to deal with people over the internet along time ago. I'm sorry but if I disagree or if I get fed up I let you know. That is by no means something to be proud of, but perhaps something I can work on.

People who come in this board and discuss about the things we are discussing cannot argue if someone should call them a child. They have on recourse.

[quote name='CrossCuT' post='1389669' date='Sep 21 2007, 12:51 AM'][size=1]Stop saying we.
[/size][/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1391298' date='Sep 23 2007, 01:03 AM']no problem![/quote]
I'm happy Jesus talks to me, or I'd be totally lost.

[quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1391542' date='Sep 23 2007, 01:35 PM']Yah, its good to know that there is at least one good influence around here
:lol:[/quote]
Yes, what would phatmass do without me?

[quote name='notardillacid' post='1392050' date='Sep 23 2007, 09:16 PM']Yes, what would phatmass do without me?[/quote]

though i was refering to myself at that moment, i agree with you there! :D:

Absolutely not. They're just so stupid sometimes that it's not really worth posting about, because no matter how much we tell them, they are too stupid to get it. :)

[quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1394891' date='Sep 28 2007, 03:43 PM']hmmm, this thread has died up a bit...
have boys stopped being stupid now?
:)[/quote]
[size=1]Hahahahahaha!
Dont push your luck!
[/size]

[quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1394891' date='Sep 28 2007, 03:43 PM']hmmm, this thread has died up a bit...
have boys stopped being stupid now?
:)[/quote]
never