PapaHilarious Posted September 29, 2007 Posted September 29, 2007 not to one-up anyone, but i think i could probably do it weekly if there was a need. just let me know.
Jaime Posted September 29, 2007 Posted September 29, 2007 [quote name='PapaHilarious' post='1395103' date='Sep 29 2007, 12:24 PM']not to one-up anyone, but i think i could probably do it weekly if there was a need. just let me know.[/quote] I could do one hourly and each one would be totally awesome
PapaHilarious Posted September 29, 2007 Posted September 29, 2007 [quote name='hot stuff' post='1395108' date='Sep 29 2007, 10:41 AM']I could do one hourly and each one would be totally awesome[/quote] haha i love it. not to brag, i just wrote three articles as i was typing this sentence... wait, no, 4 articles.
Jaime Posted September 29, 2007 Posted September 29, 2007 [quote name='Theoketos' post='1395209' date='Sep 29 2007, 04:59 PM']I can do this.[/quote] dUSt didn't mention it but all the articles have to be about our love of geese.
Jaime Posted September 29, 2007 Posted September 29, 2007 [quote name='PapaHilarious' post='1395204' date='Sep 29 2007, 04:50 PM']haha i love it. not to brag, i just wrote three articles as i was typing this sentence... wait, no, 4 articles. [/quote] I wrote a novel in the time it took to read your post. It's a torrid love story with giant flying space monkeys
jmjtina Posted September 30, 2007 Posted September 30, 2007 (edited) I could write the humor. all I'd have to do is write about jamie. Edited September 30, 2007 by jmjtina
jmjtina Posted September 30, 2007 Posted September 30, 2007 dude, typo on two sentences. I'm fired already.
curtins Posted October 3, 2007 Posted October 3, 2007 count me in I have a blog... I try to update once a week- this would help me stick to that commitment I guess I'd go under politics.. [url="http://beatsfacebooknotes.blogspot.com/"]http://beatsfacebooknotes.blogspot.com/[/url]
morostheos Posted October 9, 2007 Posted October 9, 2007 bumpity bump.... so dust, did you want this to get started sometime soon? what's the plan?
IcePrincessKRS Posted October 9, 2007 Posted October 9, 2007 [quote name='hugheyforlife' post='1395073' date='Sep 29 2007, 11:21 AM']i can only come up with something worthwhile about once a month. i'm completely serious too...[/quote] hahah If I put in a little effort I can come up with stuff more often than that. [quote name='hot stuff' post='1395240' date='Sep 29 2007, 05:40 PM']dUSt didn't mention it but all the articles have to be about our love of geese.[/quote] I could do that. Matt loves geese. lol [quote name='hot stuff' post='1395241' date='Sep 29 2007, 05:42 PM']I wrote a novel in the time it took to read your post. It's a torrid love story with giant flying space monkeys[/quote] If you had written this this morning I'd have thought you were inspired by my latest blog. lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now