An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Chronicles Of Narnia: Prince Caspian

Specter

Here it is, the world premiere of the trailer for [url="http://www.narniafans.com/?id=1277"]Prince Caspian[/url]. Brought to you by your friends at NarniaFans.com

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excelsior1027

I'm waiting for them to make a movie out of G. K. Chesterton's [i]The Ball and the Cross[/i]...hey, quit looking at me like that. :mellow:

[quote name='Pontifite 7 of 10' post='1431820' date='Dec 9 2007, 10:56 PM']This looks epic! CAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN'TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT WAIT![/quote]
hehe, you reminded me of Epic Movie there....

Anyway, hopefully this movie will come to Okinawa. Most popular movies come out in military theaters after a couple months.

so do you think they're on track to making all 7? The kids don't look like they've grown up too much to fit into the time-line here... They can definitely get the Voyage of the Dawn Treader, and they'll need the kids one last time for The Final Battle... then they could fill in the ones that they don't need the kids for (at least not at a young age)

I think they could fit them in at decently accurate ages for two more books... but I don't know if they want to do the Final Battle before the other ones, but they need the children still at relatively young ages for that right? Perhaps they could simply film some scenes and hold onto them?

Pontifite 7 of 10

[quote name='Justin86' post='1431850' date='Dec 9 2007, 09:44 AM']hehe, you reminded me of Epic Movie there....

Anyway, hopefully this movie will come to Okinawa. Most popular movies come out in military theaters after a couple months.[/quote]
That movie was epic too.

Bagh! I'm so excited! The first day the trailer came out I watched it...about 20 times. It looks completely amazing.

More great info is available at:

www.narniaweb.com

[quote name='Excelsior1027' post='1430331' date='Dec 5 2007, 08:42 PM']I'm waiting for them to make a movie out of G. K. Chesterton's [i]The Ball and the Cross[/i]...hey, quit looking at me like that. :mellow:[/quote]

I think "The Flying Inn" would be fun to watch too. But who could cast as the King of Ithica, Patrick Dalroy?

Catholictothecore

[quote name='Aloysius' post='1431933' date='Dec 9 2007, 03:51 PM']so do you think they're on track to making all 7? The kids don't look like they've grown up too much to fit into the time-line here... They can definitely get the Voyage of the Dawn Treader, and they'll need the kids one last time for The Final Battle... then they could fill in the ones that they don't need the kids for (at least not at a young age)

I think they could fit them in at decently accurate ages for two more books... but I don't know if they want to do the Final Battle before the other ones, but they need the children still at relatively young ages for that right? Perhaps they could simply film some scenes and hold onto them?[/quote]

I used to belong to Narniaweb.com. It's the official site for all things Narnia, movies and book.

YOU BETTER BELIEVE THAT THEIR MAKING ALL SEVEN!

I am speechless at that trailer. It looks so much better than I ever imagined.