missionarybelle Posted November 18, 2008 Posted November 18, 2008 i really like the "I think you're absolutely beautiful" option.
Christie_M Posted November 18, 2008 Posted November 18, 2008 [quote name='eagle_eye222001' post='1703837' date='Nov 17 2008, 11:40 PM'] I have that episode! Can't remember which season though Let's see....not one.....hmmmmmmm. I am not looking forward to the day when my girlfriend looks at me and says "does this make me look fat" or "am I fat" as either question will be immediate signatures on my death certificate. If anyone knows the correct answer, I would appreciate it. After years of research, I have come to the conclusion that "yes" is not right. I have also studied the answer "no" and and decided that one is not right either. Is silence an answer? I will have to spend more research on this. Anyone care to donate $ to support this research? Checks can be made out to Eagle_eye222001.[/quote] I'll give you some advice for free since this is a trial offer. just giver her a kiss and say "i love you" next bit of advice will cost $23.50
eagle_eye222001 Posted November 18, 2008 Posted November 18, 2008 [quote name='Christie_M' post='1703858' date='Nov 18 2008, 02:40 AM']I'll give you some advice for free since this is a trial offer. just giver her a kiss and say "i love you" next bit of advice will cost $23.50[/quote] $23.50? Well I really like the trial offer advice. Thanks. Now all's I need is a girlfriend as I have the world's most difficult question known to man with an answer that actually looks like it wins.
Christie_M Posted November 19, 2008 Posted November 19, 2008 (edited) from your last post it *sounded* as though you were already getting married...mah bad. hmm well, since couriosity is my weekness, if you like I'll let you pay off this question in tacos, so very tasty and good for you,, so very tasty and good for you,, so very tasty and good for you, or something edit: i need to re-learn all the smilies again Edited November 19, 2008 by Christie_M
Jesus_lol Posted November 19, 2008 Posted November 19, 2008 i like the "kiss" option. but what if you arent dating the girl in question? meh, i think it is still a pretty good way to go about things!
eagle_eye222001 Posted November 19, 2008 Posted November 19, 2008 [quote name='Christie_M' post='1704529' date='Nov 19 2008, 01:31 AM'] from your last post it *sounded* as though you were already getting married...mah bad. hmm well, since couriosity is my weekness, if you like I'll let you pay off this question in tacos, so very tasty and good for you,, so very tasty and good for you,, so very tasty and good for you,, so very tasty and good for you, or something ... edit: i need to re-learn all the smilies again ...[/quote] Not your fault. Thanks for the advice though as it seems to be one of the few things I am prepared for. I will need that answer within a few years I bet. This phorum has an emoticon limit????!!!!! Not cool!
Jesus_lol Posted November 19, 2008 Posted November 19, 2008 [quote name='Christie_M' post='1704543' date='Nov 19 2008, 12:09 AM']well then it gets complicated.[/quote] true that, but at the very least it changes the subject!
missionseeker Posted November 19, 2008 Posted November 19, 2008 [quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1704555' date='Nov 19 2008, 03:36 AM']true that, but at the very least it changes the subject![/quote] you're a riot!
Christie_M Posted November 19, 2008 Posted November 19, 2008 [quote name='eagle_eye222001' post='1704552' date='Nov 19 2008, 12:32 AM']Not your fault. Thanks for the advice though as it seems to be one of the few things I am prepared for. I will need that answer within a few years I bet. ...[/quote] lol only if it's God's will. and why do you keep putting up the sad faces? it makes me sad. [quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1704555' date='Nov 19 2008, 12:36 AM']true that, but at the very least it changes the subject![/quote] noo......it doesn't.... [quote name='missionseeker' post='1704556' date='Nov 19 2008, 12:37 AM']you're a riot![/quote] no. riots are what we have in L.A.
Jesus_lol Posted November 19, 2008 Posted November 19, 2008 [quote name='missionseeker' post='1704556' date='Nov 19 2008, 12:37 AM']you're a riot![/quote] thank yew! [quote name='Christie_M' post='1704559' date='Nov 19 2008, 12:42 AM']noo......it doesn't.... no. riots are what we have in L.A. [/quote] of course it changes the subject! it either goes from "am i fat" to "uhh why did you just kiss me*full arm slap!*" or "hehe thanks i needed that " or quite possibly "i always knew! c'mere!" as you can see, you have staved off the original question for a while!
Christie_M Posted November 19, 2008 Posted November 19, 2008 haha ok fine. but its complicated. things you have to consider are: what is your relationship with this girl? (i.e. bff, sister, etc.) how old is she? and more complicated things like that.
Jesus_lol Posted November 19, 2008 Posted November 19, 2008 how about "you are as fat as i am ugly" ? its major depressing when girls break down and cry, though.
Christie_M Posted November 19, 2008 Posted November 19, 2008 you'll prolly get a slap for that. as Reba once said, "just bite your toung and let your heart lead the way..."
Christie_M Posted November 19, 2008 Posted November 19, 2008 [i][b]I[/i][/b] didn't! but she'll prolly stop what she's doing, get a confused look on her face, and then take that sentence into a whole different meaning...like i said before....it's very confusing.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now