Aloysius Posted February 27, 2004 Author Posted February 27, 2004 tomarrow is day 23... praise God. Laoch, Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom His love commits me here. ever this night, be at my side, to light and rule, to guard and guide. amen. decade 2 6. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
the_rev Posted February 27, 2004 Posted February 27, 2004 Today being Friday, is day 3. A time for rebrith, a time for lent. If I continue to go without it, I can finally say, After I went to confession on Wednesday, that I finally can receive communion without any doubt. Praise God, could someone help me in naming my guardian angel.
Aloysius Posted February 27, 2004 Author Posted February 27, 2004 duuuudee!! yesterday was the first confession i didn't have to confess it in like... well:since i started goin back to confession. !! :D I love God Fr. Newell thinks i get too tense in the confessional, but i'm just so overwhelmed at the sacrament though! and of course my own sinfullness makes me ashamed. but anyway, praise God Almighty! GLORIA in EXCELSIS DEO!!!!! Decade 2 7. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and onthe whole world.
Iacobus Posted February 27, 2004 Posted February 27, 2004 I love going to Confession when I have no mortal sins to confess. It is so much fun (In a way).
cathgirl Posted February 27, 2004 Posted February 27, 2004 ...but i'm just so overwhelmed at the sacrament though! and of course my own sinfullness makes me ashamed. I'm the exact same way!! I always get tears in my eyes before and after
Iacobus Posted February 27, 2004 Posted February 27, 2004 I tend to cry during the abuslotion and my penence. I just tink about all that Christ gave up for me and got for us in His death on the cross.
cathgirl Posted February 27, 2004 Posted February 27, 2004 I don't think I could ever go to a different denomination that didn't have Confession. I just feel so clean and loved afterwards. It's such a beautiful sacrament!!!!
Rebirth flame Posted February 28, 2004 Posted February 28, 2004 Confession is definitely a nice way to remove all the nasty caked up garbage on your soul. i agree w/ u cathgirl, when u said u feel so clean and loved afterwards. it's wonderful to feel that sence of refreshment!!!! :D
Thomas Posted February 29, 2004 Posted February 29, 2004 I have fallen... :sadder: Restarting... Day one... I need to pray more, deffinately pray more....
Thomas Posted February 29, 2004 Posted February 29, 2004 Thank you so much cathgirl, That means a lot to me! -Thomas
gopherball33 Posted February 29, 2004 Posted February 29, 2004 day 2 for me. i cuss 2 much tho. i need 2 restart on that point. arghhhhhhhh! i hate temptation and sin.
Iacobus Posted February 29, 2004 Posted February 29, 2004 I had horrible tempations last night. I ended up sleeping on my side next to my dog to combat it physical and spritual I PRAYED a lot. LOL. I was victoius though so I am so happy. It is now like day 14!!!
Aloysius Posted February 29, 2004 Author Posted February 29, 2004 may you receive extra graces from your resistance of the temptations. God bless you! keep puttin up the fight :shield:
Iacobus Posted February 29, 2004 Posted February 29, 2004 (edited) May God bless ALL of us in our fight against sin and tempetions. Edited February 29, 2004 by Aloysius
Good Friday Posted February 29, 2004 Posted February 29, 2004 Today (Saturday) was day 4 for me, but it's getting increasingly difficult as the days go on. Please be sure to pray for me, and I'll remember you all in my prayers too.
Good Friday Posted February 29, 2004 Posted February 29, 2004 Well, I fell. Day 1 starts again tomorrow, which is Sunday, which is technically today since it's 4:20 in the morning, but it's still Saturday to me. Anyway, Day 1 = Sunday. Many prayers, please.
the_rev Posted February 29, 2004 Posted February 29, 2004 I fell yesterday. Today is day 1. I need to go to confession
Aloysius Posted February 29, 2004 Author Posted February 29, 2004 St. Michael, we need reinforcements!!!! these ppl can't be on the front lines forever... the devil's gettin to em! when you feel the tempation is too much to bear, ask for relief. go on the second or third lines for a while with simple prayers and simple works. start a project like makin a powerpoint chaplet or carving something into some wood (those are what i do) ayudanos, Senor!!! help us, Lord!!! decade 2 8. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now