Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

post-6-1077318250.jpg

Hey is a more flag shaped one. Thoug I think Al might be onto something with combiening them.

post-6-1077224422.jpg

Edited by Aloysius
Posted

hehe, maybe you try combinin them with your photoshop stuff... ;) :cool:

Posted

Oh and Aloysius I can take the two orginals and mix them like you have them in Photoshop so there isn' the stuff around the text.

Rebirth flame
Posted

it looks cool! the union of the Two Flags!!! Yay to Resistance!!!!

thomas, you can beat this temptation with the help of Christ. We, as humans can't beat these things on our own!!! But, we can "do all things through Christ, who strengthens us."

God Bless!!! :D

Posted (edited)

amen! also, that proverb...

"as iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17 :)

let us help ya out! :) :cool:

Edited by Aloysius
Rebirth flame
Posted

"as iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17 :)

I love that passage!!!

We're all here to help each other grow closer to God!!! it's so true!!!

Sweet stuff... ^_^

cantstopdancin9
Posted

rock on! this idea rocks!

Posted

I just finished mixing the two drafts. I stole VeraMaria's icon (sorry) I wanted to have something Marian. I added an image of Christ and a "sunburst" around His image. I took Al's text logo and lined up at an angle with the triangle Al had next to the picture of the St on Al's flag. I placed my draft in the lower left. I did a fill on the background light (on Christ) to dark (boraders) to draw the viewers line of sight. Tell me what you think I should add or remove or change.

post-6-1077242696.jpg

Posted

We are part of the angel force Club. With St. Michael as our Guide, God as our source, fighting evil is our mission, there's not stopping the angel force!

Well, I'm all up to joining this, thank you confessionator, I'm trying the setting captives free thing!

I struggle the with the temptation of masturbation. Today is day 0, tomorrow will be day 1. I shall conquer this by the end of lent! God Bless us all and pray daily!

Take care and God bless

REV

Posted

WOW, Iacobus, that flag is :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

I just completed day one of that course Confessionator suggested!

Posted

sweet! ^_^ :cool:

anyone object to me makin the flag first on each page? didn't think so :) :cool:

Posted

okay, koolio.... i'm psyched 2marrow is day SIXTEEN... it's absolutely postitively amazing. :cool: all praise glory and honor to the Lord! magnified through Maria!

Posted

whoa that was scary the way al edited my post :ph34r: :ph34r:

:P

:P

Posted

lol if you seriously object i'll take it off, i thought it'd be a cool header for each page. :cool: :)

Posted (edited)

post-6-1077318250.jpg

lol, are u kidding me, it's amesome!!!!!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool:

just kinda in awe of your Mediator of Meh. powers ;) :P

Edited by Aloysius
Posted

lol, hey you get to have another edit! :)

Posted

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Posted

haha, back on topic.

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray. and do thou, oh prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God, cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about this world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

devil kicks me over, about to jab a knife into my heart, when all of the sudden St. Michael swoops overhead and slices the devils head off. the devil runs away in retreat headless, and i pray and pray with thanksgiving and joy. :cool: :D

Posted

What setting free captive course are you people doing?

I am doing both the 60 day Pure Freedom

and the the Purity force for Teenagers!

Day 1 of teenagers and day 2 of the 60 day pure freedom, let's kick some devil buttox!!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...