Jaime Posted January 7, 2008 Posted January 7, 2008 So who's excited? Post your congratulations and your ideas here!!
Jaime Posted January 7, 2008 Author Posted January 7, 2008 [quote name='StThomasMore' post='1442848' date='Jan 6 2008, 10:31 PM']I thought Nadezhda wasn't Catholic?[/quote] Protestants can marry in the Church
Jaime Posted January 7, 2008 Author Posted January 7, 2008 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1442853' date='Jan 6 2008, 10:35 PM']Wow you guys! Congrats! I had no idea![/quote] Have you missed all the gushy posts between the two of them?
IcePrincessKRS Posted January 7, 2008 Posted January 7, 2008 I haven't been around as much, especially during the holidays.
Jaime Posted January 7, 2008 Author Posted January 7, 2008 [quote name='Nadezhda' post='1380333' date='Sep 7 2007, 11:10 AM']SMM you are such my little pookie poo[/quote] [quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1431377' date='Dec 8 2007, 12:26 PM']Oh Nadezhda, whenever I think of you, it makes me have to pee[/quote]
missionseeker Posted January 7, 2008 Posted January 7, 2008 I saw the title and I chuckled. I saw that post and I .. well, if i'd had a drink, I would have spit it out...
jeffpugh Posted January 8, 2008 Posted January 8, 2008 Wha???? Wha??? lawl. Mikolbe, that's an ouch... Funny how ol' sacred Muppet man doesn't know my name, so he calls me just sacred music man... so... yeah...
Jaime Posted January 8, 2008 Author Posted January 8, 2008 [quote name='Brigid' post='1443214' date='Jan 8 2008, 12:32 AM']how did this manage to get pinned? [/quote] Its a blessed event! And I knows people
hoosieranna Posted January 8, 2008 Posted January 8, 2008 (edited) hot stuff, have you been smoking something funny again? Sounds like just the thing to finish out a long year. Edited January 8, 2008 by Nadezhda
kafka Posted January 8, 2008 Posted January 8, 2008 a match made in lameboard heaven. As soon as hot stuff thinks it, it happens
MIKolbe Posted January 8, 2008 Posted January 8, 2008 [quote name='Brigid' post='1443214' date='Jan 7 2008, 10:32 PM']how did this manage to get pinned? [/quote] prayers. lots and lots of prayers.
Starets Posted January 8, 2008 Posted January 8, 2008 Good thing I am at work. I was only barely able to maintain my composure
hoosieranna Posted January 8, 2008 Posted January 8, 2008 [quote name='StThomasMore' post='1442848' date='Jan 6 2008, 09:31 PM']I thought Nadezhda wasn't Catholic?[/quote] Should I get out my clapper and shout "Beware!" so that everyone can run when they hear me approach? hot stuff, this made me laugh out loud. Thanks muchly.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now