Jaime Posted January 8, 2008 Author Posted January 8, 2008 [quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1443445' date='Jan 8 2008, 04:59 PM']At least she's taking it well.[/quote] You're quite the catch!
missionseeker Posted January 10, 2008 Posted January 10, 2008 Way to go Jamie! I think this engagement may be the first full fledged phatmass rumor!
hoosieranna Posted January 10, 2008 Posted January 10, 2008 [quote name='hot stuff' post='1443447' date='Jan 8 2008, 04:03 PM']You're quite the catch![/quote] I'm sure his girlfriend would agree. (Jeff, I really hope you're still seeing her. Otherwise, I look goofier than usual.)
hoosieranna Posted January 11, 2008 Posted January 11, 2008 Please do. This engagement stuff is exhausting.
Jaime Posted January 11, 2008 Author Posted January 11, 2008 [quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1444376' date='Jan 10 2008, 10:23 PM']*nods* I should call her tomorrow. [/quote] Break it to her gently
MIKolbe Posted January 20, 2008 Posted January 20, 2008 not in CA!! it's at my house!!! sheesh... good job SMM keepin your chick in the loop!
Alycin Posted January 20, 2008 Posted January 20, 2008 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1448286' date='Jan 19 2008, 11:33 PM']sure! Bring the dip. and by dip, i mean DtA. [/quote] I don't know how she'd feel about that. She has a thing about meeting people from the internet.
MIKolbe Posted January 20, 2008 Posted January 20, 2008 she will make an exception for me... trust me.
Deus te Amat Posted January 20, 2008 Posted January 20, 2008 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1448286' date='Jan 19 2008, 11:33 PM']sure! Bring the dip. and by dip, i mean DtA. [/quote] I think i was just insulted.
hoosieranna Posted January 20, 2008 Posted January 20, 2008 What if I don't know that I want to get married?
MIKolbe Posted January 20, 2008 Posted January 20, 2008 [quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1448299' date='Jan 19 2008, 09:56 PM']I think i was just insulted.[/quote] whatEVER do you mean???? [quote name='Nadezhda' post='1448306' date='Jan 19 2008, 10:03 PM']What if I don't know that I want to get married?[/quote] oh, sorry hon... I booked the polka band already.. that was the point of no return.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now