let_go_let_God Posted January 11, 2008 Posted January 11, 2008 Thanks for our icons back dUSt. I also thanking you for giving mine back promptly after I was given the ability to change my title. God bless- LGLG
Jaime Posted January 11, 2008 Posted January 11, 2008 [quote name='dUSt' post='1444224' date='Jan 10 2008, 05:55 PM']I'll sell him to you for $15,000 and weekend visitation rights.[/quote] Does that include naming rights?
Birgitta Noel Posted January 11, 2008 Posted January 11, 2008 I love that dUSt doesn't have an icon. HOW in the HECK am I supposed to know if I'm to trust him or not?!
let_go_let_God Posted January 11, 2008 Posted January 11, 2008 [quote name='The Little Way' post='1444299' date='Jan 10 2008, 07:11 PM']I love that dUSt doesn't have an icon. HOW in the HECK am I supposed to know if I'm to trust him or not?! [/quote] I think we can, since he is member #1 and this is his place. However if it's just that he's never been nominated, *ahem cough cough* I nominate dUSt for Church Militant. God bless- LGLG
Birgitta Noel Posted January 11, 2008 Posted January 11, 2008 [quote name='let_go_let_God' post='1444310' date='Jan 10 2008, 08:42 PM']I think we can, since he is member #1 and this is his place. However if it's just that he's never been nominated, *ahem cough cough* I nominate dUSt for Church Militant. God bless- LGLG[/quote] Ummm, that was meant to be a JOKE. . .
Groo the Wanderer Posted January 11, 2008 Posted January 11, 2008 (edited) Just posting to check if I have any icons...... nope. poo. Edited January 11, 2008 by Groo the Wanderer
doe-jo Posted January 11, 2008 Posted January 11, 2008 [quote name='Groo the Wanderer' post='1444382' date='Jan 10 2008, 08:28 PM']Just posting to check if I have any icons...... nope. poo.[/quote] I feel your pain.
let_go_let_God Posted January 11, 2008 Posted January 11, 2008 [quote name='The Little Way' post='1444317' date='Jan 10 2008, 07:49 PM']Ummm, that was meant to be a JOKE. . . [/quote] Man I must be overly serious when I'm here, I can't even add to the sarcasm. Cest la vie. God bless- LGLG
dUSt Posted January 11, 2008 Posted January 11, 2008 [quote name='Groo the Wanderer' post='1444382' date='Jan 10 2008, 10:28 PM']Just posting to check if I have any icons...... nope. poo.[/quote] Lie.
soccer girl =D Posted January 11, 2008 Posted January 11, 2008 how do u get an icon? im gonna be famous on phatmass for all the ?'s i ask! lol
dUSt Posted January 11, 2008 Posted January 11, 2008 [quote name='soccer girl =D' post='1444661' date='Jan 11 2008, 04:31 PM']how do u get an icon? im gonna be famous on phatmass for all the ?'s i ask! lol[/quote] You just gotta stick around and post long enough for all of the important people to trust that you're 100% faithful to what the church teaches.
jeffpugh Posted January 12, 2008 Posted January 12, 2008 [quote name='dUSt' post='1444725' date='Jan 11 2008, 06:09 PM']You just gotta stick around and post long enough for all of the important people to trust that you're 100% faithful to what the church teaches.[/quote] Haven't I proven that yet?
dUSt Posted January 12, 2008 Posted January 12, 2008 [quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1444796' date='Jan 11 2008, 09:56 PM']Haven't I proven that yet? [/quote] Probably. But you haven't campaigned. haha
dUSt Posted January 12, 2008 Posted January 12, 2008 [quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1444806' date='Jan 11 2008, 10:21 PM']I'm on it. [/quote] You just received the only endorsement that matters. Enjoy your flag.
Didymus Posted January 12, 2008 Posted January 12, 2008 you don't need endorsements if you have money
jeffpugh Posted January 12, 2008 Posted January 12, 2008 [quote name='hot stuff' post='1444812' date='Jan 11 2008, 10:32 PM']SMM gets my vote. I trust him[/quote] hot stuff has spoken. I'm in for sure now. I have the confidence of all of phatmass on my side.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now