Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1445121' date='Jan 12 2008, 09:32 PM']S'ok, man. You can do it! We'll work this one out together! And maybe I'll put in a good word to hot stuff.[/quote]

If you really did that I'd be extremely grateful!

[quote name='Staretz' post='1445208' date='Jan 13 2008, 02:14 AM']You did ask. Maybe when you learn compassion and humility I will change my opinion. Not that my opinion matters in the first place.[/quote]

But it wasn't your job to answer the question since you're not the administrator, a moderator, or hot stuff.

Posted (edited)

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1444830' date='Jan 11 2008, 11:02 PM']hot stuff has spoken. I'm in for sure now. I have the confidence of all of phatmass on my side. :mellow:[/quote]

Congrads on the flag SMM.

Like my location says, still not a militant, or a phisy. I think Dust is just mad cus I smoked him on phantasy phootball. Or maybe it is the whole Favre thing?

Edited by Revprodeji
cathoholic_anonymous
Posted

[quote name='Didymus' post='1444823' date='Jan 12 2008, 04:49 AM']you don't need endorsements if you have money ;)[/quote]

This is much more novel than the British cash-for-honours scandal...

Posted

What are these "endorsements"

Posted

I think you have to be recommended by someone who already is "Church Militant" or "church scholar". You certainly have MY confidence, but I'm just a bear of little brain :)

Posted

You have my confidence, too, actually. I'd rather you have had the flag before me. But, we'll leave the rest up to hot stuff.

Posted

Church Scholar is back??

I TOTALLY think I deserve that one since I am taking my M.Div....

Posted

[quote name='prose' post='1445440' date='Jan 13 2008, 07:36 PM']Church Scholar is back??

I TOTALLY think I deserve that one since I am taking my M.Div....[/quote]
As a former [i]Church Scholar[/i] I nominate you for membership in the [i]Church Scholar[/i] group.

Posted

[quote name='prose' post='1445440' date='Jan 13 2008, 09:36 PM']Church Scholar is back??

I TOTALLY think I deserve that one since I am taking my M.Div....[/quote]

But you already have a special icon just for you!!

Yours is Yellow and white

The rest of us have the more common white and yellow.

Posted

there are a lot of people on here deserving of a wavy flag!

I don't think I'm one of them. :) I mean, I'm totally in line with the Church, so no worries there, but I don't post in a lot of the serious threads, and when I do, I'm not really contributing anything. and I haven't been here a really long time... I guess it's been over a year now, but there are people who have been here longer.

but like I said, there ARE people on here who deserve a flag who don't have one.

so... hot stuff, how do you feel about ora? and uruviel? and aalpha? and mikolbe?

Posted

We have ther Vatican Flag in the living room at home. After visiting the Vatican last August Alex and I bought the flag and paced it in the room on the wall. It really adds a lot and brings a sense of comfort. It also makes a striking conversation piece to our visitors - especially our Muslim friends!!!!!

It does not 'waive' I have to wait for hot stuff for that one!!!!

Plus did I mention our neighbour is the Papal Nuncio to Albania! Cool!

Posted

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1445434' date='Jan 13 2008, 09:24 PM']You have my confidence, too, actually. [b]I'd rather you have had the flag before me[/b]. But, we'll leave the rest up to hot stuff.[/quote]

That is huge, thanks SMM. That really means a lot

[quote name='prose' post='1445440' date='Jan 13 2008, 09:36 PM']Church Scholar is back??

I TOTALLY think I deserve that one since I am taking my M.Div....[/quote]

I should be starting my M.A (FUS) in either feb or March. Once I finish my 49 page paper on the filioque dialogue.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...