dUSt Posted January 15, 2008 Posted January 15, 2008 [url="http://embeds.blogs.foxnews.com/2008/01/14/giuliani-disses-green-bay-packers-fan/"]CLICK[/url]
soccer girl =D Posted January 15, 2008 Posted January 15, 2008 That is definately a good enough reason to NOT vote for him, dUst cuz the Packers are SO winning superbowl 42!!!!!! Go Pack GO!!!!!!!!!
nleyetn Posted January 15, 2008 Posted January 15, 2008 With the teams left in the playoffs, I'm definitely gonna be goin' for the NFC in the Superbowl with Green Bay being my top choice.
Ash Wednesday Posted January 15, 2008 Posted January 15, 2008 *sigh* Go Seahawks. Um, next year. I guess if the Pack wins that would be consolation for me knowing my team lost to the would-be Superbowl Champions.
soccer girl =D Posted January 15, 2008 Posted January 15, 2008 I already have a bet with my grandfather that they're (the pack) gonna kill the patriots in the superbowl and knock Tom Brady off of his high horse. HA!! Tom's about to meet his match..........Brett Farve. go pack
Ash Wednesday Posted January 15, 2008 Posted January 15, 2008 Oh yeah, I totally agree with that. I am not a Brady fan, and REALLY not a fan of his girlfriend.
soccer girl =D Posted January 16, 2008 Posted January 16, 2008 [quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1446244' date='Jan 15 2008, 07:57 PM']Oh yeah, I totally agree with that. I am not a Brady fan, and REALLY not a fan of his girlfriend.[/quote] LOL. Why don't ya like his GF?
Ash Wednesday Posted January 16, 2008 Posted January 16, 2008 (edited) I'm talking about not-so-super model Gisele Bundchen. She called the Church's views outdated and claimed that nobody stays a virgin until marriage. O RLY? She's not the sharpest knife in the drawer if she never heard about the OTHER Brazilian supermodel, Adriana Lima, who is apparently a practicing Catholic, says she is a virgin and that sex is for after marriage. Edited January 16, 2008 by Ash Wednesday
Didymus Posted January 16, 2008 Posted January 16, 2008 Giuliani just earned more of my respect... and there's no way Green Bay will win the Superbowl, but they'll be there.
Dreamweaver Posted January 16, 2008 Posted January 16, 2008 I'm a Vikings fan, and even I'm cheering on the Pack now. I'm honestly surprised that the Giants have made it this far. They're going to get killed!
catholicinsd Posted January 16, 2008 Posted January 16, 2008 [quote name='Dreamweaver' post='1446336' date='Jan 15 2008, 09:57 PM']I'm a Vikings fan[/quote] How disappionting has your life been?
Jaime Posted January 16, 2008 Posted January 16, 2008 [quote name='Dreamweaver' post='1446336' date='Jan 15 2008, 09:57 PM']I'm a Vikings fan, and even [b]I'm cheering on the Pack now[/b]. I'm honestly surprised that the Giants have made it this far. They're going to get killed![/quote] You've been reported. your status as "vikings fan" has been rescinded. Good job cheesehead
Dreamweaver Posted January 16, 2008 Posted January 16, 2008 [quote name='hot stuff' post='1446402' date='Jan 16 2008, 12:09 AM']You've been reported. your status as "vikings fan" has been rescinded. Good job cheesehead[/quote] Bah, anyone but the Patriots. If it means I must switch alliances temporarily, so be it. I'm a Vikings fan, I'm used to disappointment anyways.
ardillacid Posted January 16, 2008 Posted January 16, 2008 [quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1446244' date='Jan 15 2008, 06:57 PM']Oh yeah, I totally agree with that. I am not a Brady fan, and REALLY not a fan of his girlfriend.[/quote] Which one, the pregnant one or not-so-pregnant one? lol
kafka Posted January 17, 2008 Posted January 17, 2008 [quote name='catholicinsd' post='1446395' date='Jan 16 2008, 12:00 AM']How disappionting has your life been?[/quote] lol
kafka Posted January 17, 2008 Posted January 17, 2008 [quote name='notardillacid' post='1446488' date='Jan 16 2008, 12:11 PM']Which one, the pregnant one or not-so-pregnant one? lol[/quote] lol
kafka Posted January 17, 2008 Posted January 17, 2008 [quote name='Didymus' post='1446332' date='Jan 15 2008, 09:53 PM']Giuliani just earned more of my respect... and there's no way Green Bay will win the Superbowl, but they'll be there.[/quote] yeah the only way they'll win is if God wills it. But it would be great poetic justice, and we could rub it in your Chicago fans faces
Didymus Posted January 17, 2008 Posted January 17, 2008 [quote name='kafka' post='1447046' date='Jan 17 2008, 01:28 PM']yeah the only way they'll win is if God wills it. But it would be great poetic justice, and we could rub it in your Chicago fans faces[/quote] and who was the team Green Bay lost to [i]twice[/i] this year? Green Bay can hold a little over our heads, but not much... not much at all...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now