kafka Posted January 17, 2008 Posted January 17, 2008 [quote name='Didymus' post='1447094' date='Jan 17 2008, 03:52 PM']and who was the team Green Bay lost to [i]twice[/i] this year? Green Bay can hold a little over our heads, but not much... not much at all...[/quote] we were resting our players
Didymus Posted January 17, 2008 Posted January 17, 2008 for Detroit? for Washington? in October nonetheless?
soccer girl =D Posted January 18, 2008 Posted January 18, 2008 [quote name='Didymus' post='1447141' date='Jan 17 2008, 07:36 PM']for Detroit? for Washington? in October nonetheless?[/quote] hey, Washington's THE best (then the packers- sorry dUst)!
soccer girl =D Posted January 18, 2008 Posted January 18, 2008 [quote name='kafka' post='1447096' date='Jan 17 2008, 05:16 PM']we were resting our players[/quote] exactly!
dUSt Posted January 18, 2008 Author Posted January 18, 2008 [quote name='soccer girl =D' post='1447184' date='Jan 17 2008, 07:51 PM']hey, Washington's THE best![/quote] Oh really? What time do they play this weekend?
Didymus Posted January 18, 2008 Posted January 18, 2008 [quote name='dUSt' post='1447191' date='Jan 17 2008, 08:07 PM']Oh really? What time do they play this weekend?[/quote]
Paladin D Posted January 18, 2008 Posted January 18, 2008 As long as the Patriots don't win the Superbowl this year, I could care less who wins (though I prefer the Packers at this point).
Deb Posted January 18, 2008 Posted January 18, 2008 [quote name='dUSt' post='1446172' date='Jan 15 2008, 04:47 PM'][url="http://embeds.blogs.foxnews.com/2008/01/14/giuliani-disses-green-bay-packers-fan/"]CLICK[/url][/quote] I can't imagine anyone voting for Guiliani, even though he won't be the nominee. There are sooooooooo many reasons to not vote for him. I will be praying the packers go to the Superbowl and win. Brett deserves it. The Vikings have sucked for so long, they should be advertising for Oreck.
Dreamweaver Posted January 19, 2008 Posted January 19, 2008 [quote name='Deb' post='1447430' date='Jan 18 2008, 10:55 AM']The Vikings have sucked for so long, they should be advertising for Oreck.[/quote] Haha, I'm glad I'm not drinking anything now; or I'd have to buy another keyboard! Haha, good one
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now