Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

When Just announced that he'd probably be naming his new CD "The Cross", only one image came to mind for a possible CD cover.

What do y'all think?

Like the MAssmatics cover, it's very basic, but would definitely stand out on a shelf...

post-1-1076978129.gif

Posted

It's Sick n Tight!

...I like it :D ...

Posted

SO DOPE!!!

Let me guess....you whipped this up in a few minutes, right?

Posted

Dust is dope. That art is dope. Especially the cd. It's simple and dope.

Posted

On the cover, I'm thinking about having the red cross actually have some subtle images in it... Like you wouldn't see them from far away, but if you look close, you'll see imagery inside the red cross. Not on the actual CD, but the cover.

Posted

On the cover, I'm thinking about having the red cross actually have some subtle images in it... Like you wouldn't see them from far away, but if you look close, you'll see imagery inside the red cross. Not on the actual CD, but the cover.

Sounds good.

Posted

Dust is dope. That art is dope. Especially the cd. It's simple and dope.

your avatar is dope, Just. :cool:

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I'm so excited about this. The world is not ready.

Edited by MC Just
IcePrincessKRS
Posted

I like it, too. :)

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

oh man oh man oh man oh man!! :rolling:

how i can't wait to buy a mc JUST cd!!!

its gonna be the best i already know it! :clap:

Posted

I'm so excited about this. The world is not ready.

i was born on a green light :cool::cool:

and dUST, you could make the white background a faint image too. good work my friend

Posted

I got some new beats made and Lyrics written. I'm so inspired and ready to rock right now. Prepare for a spiritual lyrical miracle.

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

i think a red tee with the cross thats gonna be on the cd would be great to make.

and right under the cross you can put "Church Militant"

now that would be tiiight.........church militant shirts! :clap:

and maybe you can put the "gates of hell shall not prevail" quote on the back.

that would be the definition of sweetnesss. :punk:

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

I got some new beats made and Lyrics written. I'm so inspired and ready to rock right now. Prepare for a spiritual lyrical miracle.

:cheer: yay mcjust!! :cheer:

we are all prayign for you and proud of you!!! :cool:

Posted

i think a red tee with the cross thats gonna be on the cd would be great to make.

and right under the cross you can put "Church Militant"

now that would be tiiight.........church militant shirts! :clap:

and maybe you can put the "gates of hell shall not prevail" quote on the back.

that would be the definition of sweetnesss. :punk:

Oh Jeah!! We're doing that!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...