Lil Red Posted March 2, 2004 Posted March 2, 2004 i think a red tee with the cross thats gonna be on the cd would be great to make. and right under the cross you can put "Church Militant" now that would be tiiight.........church militant shirts! and maybe you can put the "gates of hell shall not prevail" quote on the back. that would be the definition of sweetnesss. that would be so so so so so so COOL!!!!!!!
MC Just Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 I just finished writing a song called "Rapologetics" and it's pretty extensive. I basically made a giant rhyming apologetics article. I got another one called "The struggle" Where I rap about crooked "So called Catholic" politicians and the human struggle with sin.
maydbyGOD Posted March 4, 2004 Posted March 4, 2004 [quote name='MC Just' date='Mar 3 2004, 05:13 PM'] I just finished writing a song called "Rapologetics" and it's pretty extensive. I basically made a giant rhyming apologetics article. I got another one called "The struggle" Where I rap about crooked "So called Catholic" politicians and the human struggle with sin. [/quote] "the struggle"???? i plan on filing a lawsuit REAL soon for copyright infringement hollA miko p.s. yeah right.. and i'm dr dre.. hahaha praise GOD MC just.. keep at it dawg.. praying for your project
MC Just Posted March 4, 2004 Posted March 4, 2004 [quote name='maydbyGOD' date='Mar 3 2004, 07:47 PM'] "the struggle"???? i plan on filing a lawsuit REAL soon for copyright infringement hollA miko p.s. yeah right.. and i'm dr dre.. hahaha praise GOD MC just.. keep at it dawg.. praying for your project [/quote] Thanks Brother.
MC Just Posted March 8, 2004 Posted March 8, 2004 wait till ya'll hear my "Rolling with Yahweh" track.
dUSt Posted March 8, 2004 Author Posted March 8, 2004 Yo Just, as soon as you have about 5 or 6 definite songs, you need to come up here for a weekend and record man. We can get about 1/2 the album done, talk about the art, etc, etc.
MC Just Posted March 8, 2004 Posted March 8, 2004 [quote name='dUSt' date='Mar 8 2004, 03:48 PM'] Yo Just, as soon as you have about 5 or 6 definite songs, you need to come up here for a weekend and record man. We can get about 1/2 the album done, talk about the art, etc, etc. [/quote] sounds good to me bro.
the_rev Posted March 9, 2004 Posted March 9, 2004 When is this cd gonna be released Also when is Fr. Pontifex's gonna be released?
dUSt Posted March 9, 2004 Author Posted March 9, 2004 [quote name='the_rev' date='Mar 8 2004, 08:23 PM'] When is this cd gonna be released Also when is Fr. Pontifex's gonna be released? [/quote] By this summer?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now