Pontifite 7 of 10 Posted January 20, 2008 Posted January 20, 2008 [quote name='kafka' post='1448037' date='Jan 19 2008, 08:37 PM']i didnt want to make ponti jealous. plus two is better than one[/quote] I don't get jelous easy.
MIKolbe Posted January 20, 2008 Posted January 20, 2008 now ponti.. don't make me break out the family album again!
Pontifite 7 of 10 Posted January 21, 2008 Posted January 21, 2008 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1448499' date='Jan 20 2008, 05:45 PM']now ponti.. don't make me break out the family album again![/quote] Are we related?
jeffpugh Posted January 21, 2008 Posted January 21, 2008 Just coming to bask in my co-fan thread. Hey, MIkolbe, are we related?
Pontifite 7 of 10 Posted January 21, 2008 Posted January 21, 2008 [quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1448794' date='Jan 20 2008, 11:45 PM']Just coming to bask in my co-fan thread. Hey, MIkolbe, are we related?[/quote] Yeah Jason, how are we all related?
MIKolbe Posted January 21, 2008 Posted January 21, 2008 ummm.. we are brothers in Christ. Boy, we can tell who he gave all the brains and looks to.
jeffpugh Posted January 22, 2008 Posted January 22, 2008 Yeah, quite the spitting image on ponti... hard to see it in you, MIkolbe.
Pontifite 7 of 10 Posted January 22, 2008 Posted January 22, 2008 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1449065' date='Jan 21 2008, 06:43 PM']ummm.. we are brothers in Christ. Boy, we can tell who he gave all the brains and looks to. [/quote] I got the looks, baby!!! [quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1449162' date='Jan 21 2008, 11:01 PM']Yeah, quite the spitting image on ponti... hard to see it in you, MIkolbe.[/quote] Not reallly. I feel sorry for anybody who looks like me
kafka Posted August 16, 2008 Author Posted August 16, 2008 I seriously thought I was going to die the day I started this thread hence all the love I was giving out
uruviel Posted August 17, 2008 Posted August 17, 2008 You guys are awesome!! I love you guys And Matt... I'm seriously in love with your avatar/icon. Yes, in a creepy joker love sort of way.
Pontifite 7 of 10 Posted August 17, 2008 Posted August 17, 2008 [quote name='uruviel' post='1629289' date='Aug 16 2008, 10:54 PM']You guys are awesome!! I love you guys And Matt... I'm seriously in love with your avatar/icon. Yes, in a creepy joker love sort of way.[/quote] Thank you Lori, Gosh that movie was so great, good jobs all around.
uruviel Posted August 17, 2008 Posted August 17, 2008 Tell me about it. I saw it four times. I'm a nerd. I miss you!
Pontifite 7 of 10 Posted August 17, 2008 Posted August 17, 2008 you got me beat by two, you lucky sunnavagun! Today was me second time. It was fun. But My girlie was wee bit scared of it. So I covered her eyes a bit. I didn't mind but I forgot a few times and she saw something scarey. I'm a bad blindfold.
uruviel Posted August 17, 2008 Posted August 17, 2008 You terrible excuse for a boyfriend you! Get with your blindfolding skills boy. What could have scared her though?
Pontifite 7 of 10 Posted August 17, 2008 Posted August 17, 2008 [quote name='uruviel' post='1629331' date='Aug 16 2008, 11:15 PM']You terrible excuse for a boyfriend you! Get with your blindfolding skills boy. What could have scared her though?[/quote] Allllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooo ottttttttttttt of stuff. Techically I'm not her boyfriend. Or I would've called her my girlfriend. But we will one day. Just can't do it now for reasons I wouldn't want to post on the internet.
uruviel Posted August 17, 2008 Posted August 17, 2008 Oh sure. That makes sense So.. your girlie, I guess. I think I laughed at pretty much all the evil parts. I didn't think anything was scary particularly.
Pontifite 7 of 10 Posted August 17, 2008 Posted August 17, 2008 (edited) I think that movie disturbed and desencitized so meny little kids. how could you laugh? Edited August 17, 2008 by Pontifite 7 of 10
uruviel Posted August 17, 2008 Posted August 17, 2008 I don't know. I guess I am a weird person. I didn't think it as something I would want to do obviously. I just think it was funny...... I didn't observe it disturbing many little kids. But then again, I didn't see any in the theater... Or heard anything like that lately. If I were a little kid it would probably creep me out too though now that I think about it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now