Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Pontifite 7 of 10
Posted

I forgot :mellow:

Posted

You forgot, eh?


Sorry SMM. I had to.

:blush:

Pontifite 7 of 10
Posted

If we're going ot take low blows on Smm, I wanna join.





































lawl

Posted

Now I personally like "lawl".

Cause that's how my brother and I used to say "lol".

heh.

Posted

[quote name='Pontifite 7 of 10' post='1630000' date='Aug 17 2008, 07:25 PM']Yeah for toddlers.

We need somebody help! Need someone helllllllllllllllllllllppppppppppppppp!
Hehe, help rhymes with Phelps.[/quote]

Not for toddlers. I watched Batman Forever today. That was a good one! I usually hate Val Kilmer, but he was a pretty snazzy batman. And Tommy Lee Jones was just funny.

Phelps actually kind of scares me. :mellow: lol


[quote name='iggyjoan' post='1630084' date='Aug 17 2008, 08:55 PM']Michael Phelps is a beast.

Just saying.[/quote]
I know, right?!

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1630086' date='Aug 17 2008, 08:58 PM']I just want to say that I am honoured and humbled that Kafka started this thread. And that I'm no longer upset that I'm sharin this thread w/ my best buddy from the intarwebs, Ponti.[/quote]

awwwwww....

  • 3 months later...
missionseeker
Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1448273' date='Jan 20 2008, 12:24 AM']don't ask us.. you're marrying the fool.[/quote]

no... she isn't. :mellow:

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1448276' date='Jan 20 2008, 12:26 AM']If it comes from hot stuff, it HAS to be true.

sheesh.. don't you know that yet?[/quote]


[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1448278' date='Jan 20 2008, 12:27 AM']Duh. I have this flag cause of the hot stuff.[/quote]

orly...

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1630086' date='Aug 17 2008, 08:58 PM']I just want to say that I am honoured and humbled that Kafka started this thread. And that I'm no longer upset that I'm sharin this thread w/ my best buddy from the intarwebs, Ponti.[/quote]


PONIT????

I thought was me... :sadwalk:

Posted

I'm forgotten too. Stupid school. :weep:

Posted

who are you again?







:P

































:mellow:


















































:tomato:

Posted

Things have changed, Catherine. Don't cry.

missionseeker
Posted

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1711436' date='Nov 26 2008, 12:24 PM']Things have changed, Catherine. Don't cry.[/quote]


*sniff sniff*


:tacklehug:

  • 6 months later...
missionseeker
Posted
:bump:





[size=1][color="#AFEEEE"]cuz I love Sacred Music Man.[/color][/size]


:mellow:
Posted

wow. This is a fossil of a thread.

Still love them both, brotherly love, not the other kind mission ;)


we need to bring back the tacklehug.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...