An Old School Catholic Message Board

Breath Mints While Fasting?

curtins

[quote name='Theologian in Training' post='1456619' date='Feb 6 2008, 06:56 PM']From one who had to distribute communion, I would encourage you to please use a breath mint. I think today was a day for pasta, a lot of strong garlic on people's breaths :wacko:[/quote]

:lol_above:

Garlic or fish, right? God bless you, Father!

[quote name='Theologian in Training' post='1456619' date='Feb 6 2008, 03:56 PM']From one who had to distribute communion, I would encourage you to please use a breath mint. I think today was a day for pasta, a lot of strong garlic on people's breaths :wacko:[/quote]
:lol_pound:

it's not really phunny, but it is. i can just see you distributing and about ready to pass out because of people's breath :hehe:

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1456660' date='Feb 6 2008, 07:15 PM']:lol_pound:

it's not really phunny, but it is. i can just see you distributing and about ready to pass out because of people's breath :hehe:[/quote]
Another reason for incense.

[quote name='dUSt' post='1456663' date='Feb 6 2008, 07:19 PM']Another reason for incense.[/quote]

Incense-flavored Mentos!

[quote name='Norseman82' post='1456688' date='Feb 6 2008, 08:45 PM']Incense-flavored Mentos![/quote]

GROSS!

500th post!! :woot:

Edited by MissyP89

:woot:
[quote name='Theologian in Training' post='1456619' date='Feb 6 2008, 05:56 PM']From one who had to distribute communion, I would encourage you to please use a breath mint. I think today was a day for pasta, a lot of strong garlic on people's breaths :wacko:[/quote]
Wow, he's good :mellow:

I made pasta tonite. No fish, just pasta.

Don't forget to keep on drinking water; I've noticed that it tends to help with bad breath. Don't forget how much flossing and mouthwash can help also.

[quote name='Dreamweaver' post='1456846' date='Feb 7 2008, 12:34 AM']Don't forget to keep on drinking water; I've noticed that it tends to help with bad breath. Don't forget how much flossing and mouthwash can help also.[/quote]
brushing your teeth isnt a bad idea either ;)