MissyP89 Posted February 7, 2008 Posted February 7, 2008 (edited) [quote name='Norseman82' post='1456688' date='Feb 6 2008, 08:45 PM']Incense-flavored Mentos![/quote] GROSS! 500th post!! Edited February 7, 2008 by MissyP89
jeffpugh Posted February 7, 2008 Posted February 7, 2008 [quote name='Theologian in Training' post='1456619' date='Feb 6 2008, 05:56 PM']From one who had to distribute communion, I would encourage you to please use a breath mint. I think today was a day for pasta, a lot of strong garlic on people's breaths [/quote] Wow, he's good I made pasta tonite. No fish, just pasta.
Dreamweaver Posted February 7, 2008 Posted February 7, 2008 Don't forget to keep on drinking water; I've noticed that it tends to help with bad breath. Don't forget how much flossing and mouthwash can help also.
Tony Posted February 7, 2008 Posted February 7, 2008 [quote name='Dreamweaver' post='1456846' date='Feb 7 2008, 12:34 AM']Don't forget to keep on drinking water; I've noticed that it tends to help with bad breath. Don't forget how much flossing and mouthwash can help also.[/quote] brushing your teeth isnt a bad idea either
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now