Pontifite 7 of 10 Posted February 12, 2008 Posted February 12, 2008 [quote name='Justin86' post='1459858' date='Feb 12 2008, 12:32 PM']I hear they brought over leprechauns from Ireland too.[/quote] That means Lucky Charms! [img]http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/21178.jpg[/img]
jeffpugh Posted February 12, 2008 Posted February 12, 2008 [quote name='Pontifite 7 of 10' post='1459847' date='Feb 12 2008, 12:27 PM']Polar Bears?[/quote] Polar bears are up more north. Sometimes it's a black brown bear, or a brown black bear, or a black black bear or a brown brownbear. They all come in different colours. [quote name='Justin86' post='1459858' date='Feb 12 2008, 12:32 PM']I hear they brought over leprechauns from Ireland too.[/quote] Nonsense. [quote name='Pontifite 7 of 10' post='1459859' date='Feb 12 2008, 12:33 PM']That means Lucky Charms![img]http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/21178.jpg[/img][/quote] Minus the crazy picture, we gots those up here too.
Pontifite 7 of 10 Posted February 12, 2008 Posted February 12, 2008 [quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1459862' date='Feb 12 2008, 12:35 PM']Polar bears are up more north. Sometimes it's a black brown bear, or a brown black bear, or a black black bear or a brown brownbear. They all come in different colours. Nonsense. Minus the crazy picture, we gots those up here too.[/quote] The more we talk about canada the more I laurve the place!
jeffpugh Posted February 12, 2008 Posted February 12, 2008 Sweet. Lets see if I can upgrade that "laurve" to a "love"
Pontifite 7 of 10 Posted February 12, 2008 Posted February 12, 2008 Whoa there tonto. I still like America too. Start nameing Canada's problems now. Like how america may have the anti-christ as our president next year. Hows your government?
Justin86 Posted February 12, 2008 Posted February 12, 2008 [quote name='Pontifite 7 of 10' post='1459877' date='Feb 13 2008, 03:42 AM']Hows your government?[/quote] Not much better. How long did Canada have a dictatorship under Createon(sp) again(no, I'm not kidding)?
MIKolbe Posted February 12, 2008 Posted February 12, 2008 [quote name='Pontifite 7 of 10' post='1459747' date='Feb 12 2008, 09:27 AM']Do the police cars in canada make the "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" sound ours does?[/quote] only if SMM is riding in them.
Deb Posted February 12, 2008 Posted February 12, 2008 Canada was smart enough to stay out of Vietnam and Iraq. Can't fault them on intellect.
Pontifite 7 of 10 Posted February 12, 2008 Posted February 12, 2008 [quote name='Deb' post='1459942' date='Feb 12 2008, 01:24 PM']Canada was smart enough to stay out of Vietnam and Iraq. Can't fault them on intellect.[/quote] Wait? They arn't helping us in Iraq? That seems sorta rude.
jeffpugh Posted February 12, 2008 Posted February 12, 2008 Meh. As for my government. not too good. But you don't see ME and the other Canucks starting stupid politcal threads all over open mic and debate (aka the second lame board) table
Deb Posted February 12, 2008 Posted February 12, 2008 They didn't fall for the lies like our Congress did. They could see the writing on the wall.
Pontifite 7 of 10 Posted February 12, 2008 Posted February 12, 2008 I wonder whitch country has the best government...
Deb Posted February 12, 2008 Posted February 12, 2008 Canada does not seem to have all the horrible problems that we have in a capitalistic society. Here, greed comes before need. Sad
MIKolbe Posted February 12, 2008 Posted February 12, 2008 [quote name='Pontifite 7 of 10' post='1459950' date='Feb 12 2008, 11:28 AM']I wonder whitch country has the best government...[/quote] The Holy See
Pontifite 7 of 10 Posted February 12, 2008 Posted February 12, 2008 [quote name='Deb' post='1459961' date='Feb 12 2008, 01:32 PM']Canada does not seem to have all the horrible problems that we have in a capitalistic society. Here, greed comes before need. Sad[/quote] Could cause people to cry. [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1459964' date='Feb 12 2008, 01:33 PM']The Holy See[/quote] Besides them
Deb Posted February 12, 2008 Posted February 12, 2008 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1459985' date='Feb 12 2008, 01:40 PM']I kinda like USA's government. [/quote] I would like it more if we could find an honest politician and have true justice and equality.
MIKolbe Posted February 12, 2008 Posted February 12, 2008 and that is different from ANY contry's politicians how?
hoosieranna Posted February 12, 2008 Posted February 12, 2008 I like San Marino's arrangement. It's very creative.
Justin86 Posted February 12, 2008 Posted February 12, 2008 I prefer any arrangement in which I am in charge.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now