Didacus Posted February 12, 2008 Posted February 12, 2008 [quote name='Pontifite 7 of 10' post='1459815' date='Feb 12 2008, 01:13 PM']Do they seriously? I want to live in Canada! We might move there if Hillary Clinton becomes president.[/quote] I never lie.
Didacus Posted February 12, 2008 Posted February 12, 2008 [quote name='Pontifite 7 of 10' post='1459944' date='Feb 12 2008, 02:25 PM']Wait? They arn't helping us in Iraq? That seems sorta rude.[/quote] Bush pouted for weeks after the decision. I think he might have even sucked his thumb a bit too.
Didacus Posted February 12, 2008 Posted February 12, 2008 (edited) [quote name='Pontifite 7 of 10' post='1459950' date='Feb 12 2008, 02:28 PM']I wonder whitch country has the best government...[/quote] The Holy See... And I ain't the only one who thinks so - *wink*. I detest democracy. I'm actually a papist myself. Actually I identify myself as a 'democrat-Monarchist/Papist attached to a Distribution type economy'. Haven't found anyone to join my club yet. Just you wait until I conquer the world. Things will change then. Want a free T-shirt? Edited February 12, 2008 by Didacus
hoosieranna Posted February 12, 2008 Posted February 12, 2008 Sorry for my ignorance, but aren't all Catholics in communion with Rome automatically Papists? I thought it kinda went hand in hand.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now