An Old School Catholic Message Board

Join Over 124,000 People Who Want To Boycott

ironmonk

Boycotting...

And will try to turn the tv off as Thomas did.

Steps out of chair to walk toward t.v.

Gets to TV

Ponders does the t.v. shut off

Reaches for power button

Amen Alleluia the t.v. is off!

There is this one family in our town, that only owns a t.v. so they can watch disney movies together, how ideal!

They read and study the whole time each night!

I can't watch MTV for more than 3 seconds before think that maybe gnawing off my own leg might be a more better way of spending my time.

more...better...

yup, got that from homestarrunner.com

Far better entertainment. :sweat: :sweat:

littleflower+JMJ

man MTV Is totally garbage. it makes me sick.

how anyone can watch it is beyond me!?!

their commercials alone are just soo WRONG! :angry: EVERYTHING IS!

their focus: showing just one side of the coin. of living in sin to all the youth and not following God! :shame:

their videos, shows, and music just shows how sleazy and low our society has gotten and how it continues to go down the gutter!

everything relating and doing with sex........MY GOSH!

all it does is feed your mind and head with garbage. :wall:

They say they speak for the next generation, well they're not speaking for me cuz thats not my voice :shame: im not a mtv kid! <_<

i can't stand watching it at all!!

yuck. puke. gross. thats mtv.

~ a PROUD NON-MTV GEN. X youth!!

thats why i was so proud of matt smith even though i never watched it i was proud to hear of him diong that. bieng a light in the darkness.....talk about being in a lion's den proclaiming God's love and faith! :ph34r: :clap:

You know what we could do to coninue our boycott on MTV, turn your t.v.'s on to ewtn, and learn more about your faith in Christ Jesus.

All of the degeneration in society is sad and pitiful. Sometimes I wonder just how amesome the music world would be if these people used their talents to glorify the One who gave it to 'em like they were intended to. Imagine instead of going to see a Marilyn Manson and Kid Rock concert you went and saw...............

Our Lady of Guadelupe and Kid "God Is The" Rock......

I know the names need some work, but you get the idea. We need to pray that these people come to a personal realization that they need to use their talents more constructively alongside our protest of their current actions. Always remember to correct with love.