Deus te Amat Posted April 16, 2008 Author Posted April 16, 2008 [quote name='picchick' post='1500831' date='Apr 16 2008, 12:45 PM']DtA I am taking my brother's senior pics I am excited[/quote] Yay!! That's really cool! I have two more friends wanting me to take theirs... talk about procrastination Today was mostly really good... I have this really cool piccolo part in band. I LOVE Gustav Holst! But I did really bad on a bio test ... I just am not good at Structure and function tests. However, I taxied some girls over to the Church after school and ran into some of my favorite people. Which was just completely awesome. So I'm not really sad anymore, kinda disappointed in myself, but I'm a senior in my last semester. What can ya do?
SaintOlaf Posted April 16, 2008 Posted April 16, 2008 oooh hey, I broke into the top 3 posters for today
Deus te Amat Posted April 16, 2008 Author Posted April 16, 2008 I feel really pretty today. I like my new skirt. It twirls.
SaintOlaf Posted April 16, 2008 Posted April 16, 2008 I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty, I feel pretty, and witty and gay, And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today. I feel charming, Oh, so charming-- It’s alarming how charming I feel, And so pretty That I hardly can believe I’m real. Gogo West Side Story
SaintOlaf Posted April 16, 2008 Posted April 16, 2008 I sing it sometimes, usually after I shave my beard off or something. Needless to say I'm not a girl, but sometimes I do feel pretty. Just like Adam Sandler in Anger Management
Deus te Amat Posted April 16, 2008 Author Posted April 16, 2008 I had a really strange dream this morning.
Deus te Amat Posted April 16, 2008 Author Posted April 16, 2008 Okay. So I was stuck in this house place with my family and some friends and we were trying to find a way out. (Keep in mind that I had this dream this morning, It's getting kinda sketchy... I'm surprised that I even remember it). There were lots of stairs and hallways and wooded-floor rooms. We were heading out the exit when I saw my dog running back into the building. She's MY baby... I couldnt leave her in there. I turned around and headed back, everyone else following. I found her running around in a ballroom out of one of Jane Austin's novels. I was getting her to safety when this man showed up and said that I had to marry him in order to keep my family safe and get out of the building--if I didn't they would all die. The dream jumped from this scene, as dreams tend to do, to a large room with lots of people. I'm not sure what was going on, but everyone was staring attentively whatever it was. I knew in my dream sense that I had married that guy and my family was safe but we were still stuck in that building. I was looking around the room when I saw some Dominican Sisters!! I walked over there and tried to talk to one of them, but she said something like "not now" and gave me a really cold glare. I then started freaking out in my dream because I had married a guy in order to keep my family safe, and had never consummated the marriage. I even had no idea where said "husband" was. In my dream, I knew that I was unable to become a religious sister.... and even the sisters acted coldly towards me. I had just realized the hope of an annulment for an invalid marriage, when I woke up. It was weird.
SaintOlaf Posted April 16, 2008 Posted April 16, 2008 very far behind the rest of you guys, but if I keep this pace up it wont be long and I'll be caught up....
knightec Posted April 16, 2008 Posted April 16, 2008 "crack"mass is addictive. You should have been warned.
SaintOlaf Posted April 16, 2008 Posted April 16, 2008 (edited) I was going at a pretty good clip when I started back in august, then I stopped for awhile , now that school is almost over ive been goin crazy 1 more. Edited April 16, 2008 by SaintOlaf
Deus te Amat Posted April 16, 2008 Author Posted April 16, 2008 So no one cares about me sacrificing my vocation for my family? I feel so unloved.
SaintOlaf Posted April 16, 2008 Posted April 16, 2008 Sorry DtA, I think dreams are crazy, but I never really read too much into them. Though if you're having doubts about your vocation, I'll pray for you
Deus te Amat Posted April 16, 2008 Author Posted April 16, 2008 Nah. I just thought it was a weird dream Maybe it means that if I do what is best for my parents, and not what is best for me... then I won't be happy.
filiusInFilio Posted April 16, 2008 Posted April 16, 2008 [quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1500506' date='Apr 15 2008, 10:31 PM']Is that a hint? [/quote] more like a freudian slip
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now