Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Deus te Amat
Posted

YEAH!!!

'Cept I wont be able to post for two weeks while I'm having a blast in Australia.... :P

Posted

you should think about staying there a month....

The Bus Station
Posted

Don't get bit by no spiders or snakes (or crocs *WHACK!*)

:mellow:

Deus te Amat
Posted

I'll also avoid Platypus feet, if possible. :mellow:

Posted
:( Less phatmassing.....?
Deus te Amat
Posted

I hate (don't hate, appreciate) shopping. :(

Especially for clothes. I was shopping with my mom today... and she got so mad at me. She said something like "I hate (don't hate, appreciate) how weird you've gotten" in reference to my style. She was handing me low-cut sleeveless tops! And she got madder when she handed me clothing that she liked and I said didn't. :( I tried some of them on for her, but I didn't like them. I don't get it... :ohno:

The harder I try to be a good daughter, the harder I fall. Please pray for me... I can't seem to do anything that satisfies her. Sometimes I don't try enough, I know it, but it is really frustrating because this situation at home hinders my relationship with God and my prayer life....

82 days.

MissScripture
Posted

[quote name='picchick' post='1562078' date='Jun 7 2008, 12:32 AM']Yeah, I kinda don't know what to think with this one. They definitely pushed this one. I think but I am not sure but I think that there have been girls who have died...now I am going to have to look that one up.

However, something does need to be done about HPV. Abstinence is a must of course. However, HPV is now found on the fingernails of men...resulting in HPV infection of infants. I'll find the articles in a few days for you all :)

MissS, research never ends <_<[/quote]
Well, what I was referring to is the fact that they haven't had it around for very long, so there isn't any way to know about long term effects.

Deus te Amat
Posted

I got my School email today!! :woot:





The password doesn't work, though. :weep:

fides quarens intellectum
Posted
:nerd:
Deus te Amat
Posted

NERDS UNITE!!! WHOOOOOOOO!!! :nerd:


[img]http://www.candy.org/nerdsvariety.jpg[/img]

The Bus Station
Posted

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1565107' date='Jun 9 2008, 03:56 PM']NERDS UNITE!!! WHOOOOOOOO!!! :nerd:
[img]http://www.candy.org/nerdsvariety.jpg[/img][/quote]

:drool:

Posted

[quote name='MissScripture' post='1562888' date='Jun 7 2008, 08:13 PM']Well, what I was referring to is the fact that they haven't had it around for very long, so there isn't any way to know about long term effects.[/quote]


Oh I know what you were referring to. I was saying that [i]my [/i]personal research is not done... :lol:
you are right though but I wanted to personally research because I think that there were girls whose death might be associated with the shot.


<_< I am not a nerd...et. al.


I am a dork ^_^

fides quarens intellectum
Posted

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1565107' date='Jun 9 2008, 03:56 PM']NERDS UNITE!!! WHOOOOOOOO!!! :nerd:
[img]http://www.candy.org/nerdsvariety.jpg[/img][/quote]


woohoo! except, you left me...

Deus te Amat
Posted

Mom wanted to talk. :ninja:

I'm back now. :P

fides quarens intellectum
Posted

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1565202' date='Jun 9 2008, 04:59 PM']Mom wanted to talk. :ninja:

I'm back now. :P[/quote]


:)

Deus te Amat
Posted
:nerd:

We so cool.
The Bus Station
Posted

Fire roasted tomato & olive oil Triscuits are good :ninja:

Deus te Amat
Posted
:nerd: ^_^
Posted

I liked when you posted in mindless ramblings...

but having your own thread is cool...

so I can hijack it.

:))

Posted

it's too late to hijack it now. i'm tired. i'm going to sleep.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...