Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

werd.

I think


I like pie

Edited by Sacred Music Man
Deus te Amat
Posted

lame

Deus te Amat
Posted

Your face is lame. :P

Deus te Amat
Posted

I just hit myself in the eye with a hanger. It hurts.

The Bus Station
Posted
:lol_roll:

That made me laugh.
Posted

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1567076' date='Jun 10 2008, 04:28 PM']I just hit myself in the eye with a hanger. It hurts.[/quote]

I poked Didy's eye with a hanger once...he's been paranoid ever since

Posted
:hijack:

:clears_throat:

me me me me me


I have a date tonight.



That's all.
Deus te Amat
Posted
:woot:


Congrats!!

But that means you wont be on here talking to me. :sadwalk:


:sadder:
Deus te Amat
Posted
:sadder:
The Bus Station
Posted

It looks like we all have lives tonight :cool: I'm gonna be at my youth group's coffee house.

So... have fun DtA :fishslap:

Deus te Amat
Posted

I don't have to work tonight, so I'll be on.

I did stuff last night, though. :nerd:

fides quarens intellectum
Posted

[quote name='tgoldson' post='1567949' date='Jun 11 2008, 07:22 AM']:hijack:

:clears_throat:

me me me me me
I have a date tonight.
That's all.[/quote]


YOU RROCK!


ahem... :hehehe:

Deus te Amat
Posted

I concur. :)

Posted (edited)

Men are funny.





After dinner last night, we came back here to talk for a while (before I sent him home). He went to the kitchen to get me some water. As he returned with it he asked me, "Are you lactose intolerant?"
I replied, "Did the big carton of Lactaid milk give it away?"
He continues, "Were you planing on telling me?"
My reply was :lol_roll:
He didn't find it that funny.
I was like, "Dude, so what? It's not a big deal."
He disagreed, I continued to laugh.



At one point he made a comment about being around me for a long time. :))
I asked, "You don't mind that I'm a conservative religious freak?"
He replied, "It's okay. We're the same religion."







I like this guy.

Edited by tgoldson
Posted
:lol:

That sounds like an awesome guy....weird on the lactose intolerant thing...but awesome in the religion aspect.


DtA:
You are awesome courageous soul. God is so awesome to bless me with a friend like you. I read your post like you asked. I loved it. It gives me a deeper resepect for you. You are so great...and cool :cool: It takes a lot of courage to do what you are doing. I pray for you everyday with the rest of the pham :)
Deus te Amat
Posted
:twist:
fides quarens intellectum
Posted

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1575278' date='Jun 18 2008, 03:22 PM']:twist:[/quote]


:hehe:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...