Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

dominicansoul
Posted

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1578811' date='Jun 21 2008, 02:01 PM']My lens will be here on Tuesday. :woot:

Too bad I wont be. :sadwalk:[/quote]


Where will you be???? What's going on??? :sadder:

Deus te Amat
Posted

[quote name='picchick' post='1578921' date='Jun 21 2008, 06:16 PM']LENSES!!![/quote]

:woot:

[quote name='dominicansoul' post='1578997' date='Jun 21 2008, 09:46 PM']Where will you be???? What's going on??? :sadder:[/quote]

:ninja:

Fr. Antony Maria OSB
Posted
:mellow: :unsure: :idontknow:
Deus te Amat
Posted
:P
Fr. Antony Maria OSB
Posted
:ninja:
Deus te Amat
Posted
:evil:
Deus te Amat
Posted
:numchucks:
Fr. Antony Maria OSB
Posted
:boink:
Deus te Amat
Posted
:huh:
Fr. Antony Maria OSB
Posted
:tomato:
Deus te Amat
Posted
:idontknow:
Fr. Antony Maria OSB
Posted

at least I'm not talking to my alternate personality

Deus te Amat
Posted

Say what?

Fr. Antony Maria OSB
Posted

is it time?

Fr. Antony Maria OSB
Posted

i think it is

Deus te Amat
Posted

Time for what?

Fr. Antony Maria OSB
Posted

DtA, I'd like you to meet Joe. Joe, this is DtA.

Fr. Antony Maria OSB
Posted

Nice to meet you, DtA! I live inside Joe's head.

Deus te Amat
Posted
:huh:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...