Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

I hated it...and I understood it.

I was just teasing about the school thing DTA

Wash windows time!

Deus te Amat
Posted
:bye:
rizz_loves_jesus
Posted
:starwars:
Fr. Antony Maria OSB
Posted

hmm...is school really that bad? Call me a :nerd:, but I kind of enjoy school. As long as it's not math, I'm fine :idontknow:


psst! math is DtA's department! :lol_roll:

Deus te Amat
Posted
:sadder:

Joe, we're going to have so much fun. ^_^
Posted

the beach was nice over the weekend.

Deus te Amat
Posted

Do tell.


(Btw, I was just going to go post in your thread. :idontknow: How's life?)

Posted

except for Saturday morning... it was so cloudy we couldn't see the sun rise.

dominicansoul
Posted

...details!

:popcorn:

Fr. Antony Maria OSB
Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1592410' date='Jul 5 2008, 08:11 PM']Joe[/quote]
:bye:



it's supposed to be hello...there's no hello emoticon.

Deus te Amat
Posted

[quote name='tgoldson' post='1594563' date='Jul 7 2008, 09:56 PM']except for Saturday morning... it was so cloudy we couldn't see the sun rise.[/quote]


"we" ????


:popcorn:

Posted

Two college buddies spent the weekend here, one of whom I haven't seen (or had any contact) since 1997.

Deus te Amat
Posted

I see.

They are cooler than Phatmass? :sadder:

You didnt even come in to say "hi" :sadwalk:

Posted

Word.

You have to remember... I went to college when the Internet was new. We didn't have funky phorums back then. When I'm with my college buddies we reminisce on the old days, so it's easy to forget about today's fancy new things like Internet message boards, cell phones, running water, sliced bread, etc.

Posted
^_^ DTA!


I have more ideas for my blog...I am finishing it now :)
Deus te Amat
Posted

[quote name='tgoldson' post='1594870' date='Jul 8 2008, 09:41 AM']Word.

You have to remember... I went to college when the Internet was new. We didn't have funky phorums back then. When I'm with my college buddies we reminisce on the old days, so it's easy to forget about today's fancy new things like Internet message boards, cell phones, running water, sliced bread, etc.[/quote]


:sadder: It's okay. I forgive you. :P Just don't forget about ME too whilst I'm gone for two weeks. ^_^

:twist:

rizz_loves_jesus
Posted
:weep:
Deus te Amat
Posted
:console:

Why you cryin?
rizz_loves_jesus
Posted (edited)
:weep::cry::sadder:

:violin music: Edited by rizz_loves_jesus

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...