Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Deus te Amat
Posted

Sicily! We could find my long lost relatives. :))

fides quarens intellectum
Posted

do you sleep?

Deus te Amat
Posted

What's sleep?

Posted

sleep is my 2nd best friend. my best friend is eating. eating a lot helps me sleep. yeah.

Deus te Amat
Posted

Unless you eat toast right before bed and talk to me til 1 in the morning. :mellow: Don't do that.

Posted

I KNOW!!!!!!!!! i was so feeling my age that night...

Deus te Amat
Posted

[quote name='Faith 1st' post='1619002' date='Aug 6 2008, 09:54 AM']:huh:[/quote]


You had to be there :mellow:

Posted
:( that is what I thought
Deus te Amat
Posted

yeah...

Posted

* sad look and Faith walks away in tears*

Deus te Amat
Posted
:mellow:




















:console:
Deus te Amat
Posted
:)
Deus te Amat
Posted

I'm a horrible daughter. :sadder:

Posted

why did you not share your Jonas Brother CD?






or is it the Hannah Montana glitter spray again?

Deus te Amat
Posted

Uhh.... :unsure:



I'm an only child at the moment. And I dont own those products. :P

Posted

so how can you be a horrible sister?





And are you sure that you don't have a jonas something there????



;)

Deus te Amat
Posted

I said "horrible daughter"... sorry



And yeah, I'm sure

Deus te Amat
Posted

In other news, I took my dog swimming earlier and we have this contraption called a "hyperdog" to throw the ball extra far.

[img]http://www.kewlgoods.com/images/hyperdog.jpg[/img]


I was pulling the ball back for the 5th or 6th throw, and when I released it, one of the bands broke and it snapped back, whipping my neck. So now I have this nice sized red mark on my pale skin. I hope it doesnt end up looking like a hicky. :( And I have to work tomorrow. :ohno:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...